ROBLOX Monster Jam Tours (no im not kidding)

ThiccRicc

9 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

*In really thick southern hick accent* We don't take kindly to your folk 'round here.

Why? Why is it that you apparently need to heckle this guy because he plays roblox. If you dont give a s*** then don't respond but don't bully the guy over video games.

Okay...I’m just going to facepalm...and say Roblox isn’t the worst thing in the world (If you count it as a money hungry time waster) but...it’s pretty flipping stupid to ask a community like this about it...Discord dms exist, hell, freaking PM’s exist on the site...and, guess what? You’re asking about Roblox on a mainly ROR forum, when you should be asking on Roblox...

4 hours ago, Brad Kerlin said:

Why? Why is it that you apparently need to heckle this guy because he plays roblox. If you dont give a s*** then don't respond but don't bully the guy over video games.

Image result for issa joke

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, MonsterJam4Lyfe said:

Okay...I’m just going to facepalm...and say Roblox isn’t the worst thing in the world (If you count it as a money hungry time waster) but...it’s pretty flipping stupid to ask a community like this about it...Discord dms exist, hell, freaking PM’s exist on the site...and, guess what? You’re asking about Roblox on a mainly ROR forum, when you should be asking on Roblox...

Sorry how do I delete this post?