WF19 SM Meet- up?

fernBurn

Hey guys, so on my last thread i asked who all from the site was going and to my surprise, more users that i expected said that they were going.

So now, I wanna see if those ARE going to the WF would like to do a Meet- Up!

The meet- up would be on Saturdays Pit Party and would take place @ 3:00pm in front of Jimmy Creten's Bounty Hunter

Again

When: Saturday @ 3:00pm

Where: Jimmy Creten's Bounty Hunter

Hope to see everyone there for the last WF!

@levimadnessschones    

@Robertson Racing

@Joey 🅱️

@Chris B

2AKDahlgren

@Karnag Gaming

@NtheDiggerfan

@NitroMenace

@Jose Rico Taco Nacho

2 hours ago, fernBurn said:

Hey guys, so on my last thread i asked who all from the site was going and to my surprise, more users that i expected said that they were going.

So now, I wanna see if those ARE going to the WF would like to do a Meet- Up!

The meet- up would be on Saturdays Pit Party and would take place @ 3:00pm in front of Jimmy Creten's Bounty Hunter

Again

When: Saturday @ 3:00pm

Where: Jimmy Creten's Bounty Hunter

Hope to see everyone there for the last WF!

The LAST WF? What are you talking about? Is Monster Jam over?

Since this is falling off-topic fast and the world finals has already passed I'm going to go ahead and lock the topic. @LeaproY This is not the appropriate place to be requesting tracks by the way. To request a track go to the requests forum and follow the guide (pinned post) for instructions. This being said WF19 has already been requested and multiple people are making their own version so it shouldn't be necessary at this point.

If anyone who went to the meetup wanted to post anything else (photos or whatever) about the meetup, message me and I'll let you post it.

• Upvote 1