Show Your Project Chapter 62

MarcosMCM

4 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

By my standards. Took like 2 hours because i cloned parts of other trucks and such. Based off of a previous max d tho.

I mean

I think he is talking about the paint, not the cloning, because, well, you know

The truck doesn't really look good

Here's some constructive critism for you:

1. The paint looks like you used the paint bucked over the normal body, try taking your time painting
  2. The rims were chrome, your truck's rims are black
  3. Don't rush things, make them with love & passion
  • Upvote 5

@MarcosCManny Thanks so much. I just have issues with cloning. I convert the mesh to xml, change the .png it calls for, and make the .truck call for the new .mesh but sometimes it doesn't work. The black max d did though.

rvb018s.jpg

First real photoshop project. I still can't figure out how to get the cowboy on the side with the slingshot correct, but i feel like it's a start.  More constructive criticism is appreciated. Working on cloning (if i can get it right) and doing BKT's. And yes, i know this body isn't the correct, but it's the closest i could get.

Edited by Jon Cannon
Merge

On 3/24/2018 at 1:18 PM, Ghostx said:

While I'm taking a break on the DCT trucks here's this classic which is still a major WIP.

(Ignore the shocks and 4 links)

omfg 0_0 NICE

Edited by NavySonicShell
Removed image from quote

On 3/24/2018 at 2:25 PM, NtheDiggerfan said:

Sorry for the double post. https://imgur.com/gallery/qEn78 First real photoshop project. I still can't figure out how to get the cowboy on the side with the slingshot correct, but i feel like it's a start.  More constructive criticism is appreciated. Working on cloning (if i can get it right) and doing BKT's. And yes, i know this body isn't the correct, but it's the closest i could get.

if i were you id use the older trophy truck body as thats what scott runs (gun)slinger on

Image result for slinger monster truck

KnDS91c.png

id use one of the ford bodies

@nks1996 You've got some serious skills my friend. My only suggestions are to make the water "splash" and have the water jets (maybe just .png), as well as use the effect in the world finals 18 racing track that is the cover on the stunt ramp. Also make the Tabletops more prominent. Other than that can't wait to race on it!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, nks1996 said:

ok so i know dotn double post but had to get feedback on whgat ive got so far on this i started as soon as freestyle and the rampage encore ended last night and ive gotten to this point any suggestions are appricated 

The long table tops that go down both sides have a much more gradual slope on the inside nearest the racing jumps.Take some more time, really study track pictures. Might even have to redo the entire thing because its looking kinda wonky if I say so, just doesn't look right to me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1