A letter to the community...

NtheDiggerfan

Look, if you want to ban me, that's fine. But I need to say something before I go. I was recently suspended and banned for like 3 days for giving a rating in a truck which I felt deserved the rating. The author of the file proceeded to personally attack me in the comments (I have contacted and made up with the creator). I was then banned after this. It is my first amendment right to speak about what i feel, and the ratings section is there for that purpose. To leave our thoughts on how the file is, and that's exactly what I did. I didn't violate any community rules, didn't express hate towards anybody, and didn't break any rule posted on the site. Over the past few months my account has been active, I have been given warning points for similar offenses for absolutely no reason, which I let slide. Now, I am not.  I am not only speaking for myself, but many people, whom i have witnessed be abused like a dog on this site, and cower in fear and not open their mouth for fear of retaliation by these so called "community members". Back to my situation. I believe this is segregation and prejudice to the highest degree, as after 1 mistake I made in my first week of being active, everyone on here has personally attacked me and disregarded me. I am tired of it. If you want to ban me, go ahead. But I want to alert the operators of this site the evil, vile people whom have attacked and personally hurt me. It has gone so far as to have received Death threats. So I get banned for expressing my own opinion, not violating any rules, but someone threatening to KILL ME,  encouraging my suicide, and dishing out violent hate speech (prohibited in the community guidelines) is allowed to get off the hook with not so much as a warning. I don't understand how people like these can function in society. I am sickened, as all I have wanted to do is contribute to a community. Now, I'm realizing the disgusting nature of the community. May I remind all of you, this Is a damned game. Not life or death, a damned game. A 3 year old has better etiquette than some of you. All of you are probably boiled faced nerds sitting behind your computer screens in your mom's basement. Hopefully no one will ever have to experience this terrible, evil, blatant hatred again. I invite a corrupt Moderator to ban me. Take away my rights. Silence me so your corrupt forum can continue to shield your hatred. Some of you have been really nice (John Cannon, Danny Mackey, thanks), and some of you have been some of the most evil people I've met. I'm not only ashamed for the embarrassment of yourselves, but also the ego of everyone on here. Let me tell you. You're not the "coolest dude on the planet". You run a Video Game forum. You're not the damn president. You're an idiot. All of you are violating others' rights, exactly what the community rules prohibit. How hypocritical...

I'll accept an apology, and grudgingly forget our differences, but i want the community to be aware so there is change. I hope to stay among you all, and end this problem. Please, join and help end our issues, and if you decide to ban me, so be it. Im trying to work it out like a gentleman here, so that future members, as well as current alike, don't have to deal with this BS anymore...

Sincerely,

'NtheDiggerFan

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

I didn't violate any community rules, didn't express hate towards anybody, and didn't break any rule posted on the site

46 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

All of you are probably boiled faced nerds sitting behind your computer screens in your mom's basement.

A 3 year old has better etiquette than some of you.

You're an idiot.

48 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

I invite a corrupt Moderator to ban me.

• Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Look, if you want to ban me, that's fine. But I need to say something before I go. I was recently suspended and banned for like 3 days for giving a rating in a truck which I felt deserved the rating. The author of the file proceeded to personally attack me in the comments (I have contacted and made up with the creator). I was then banned after this. It is my first amendment right to speak about what i feel, and the ratings section is there for that purpose. To leave our thoughts on how the file is, and that's exactly what I did. I didn't violate any community rules, didn't express hate towards anybody, and didn't break any rule posted on the site. Over the past few months my account has been active, I have been given warning points for similar offenses for absolutely no reason, which I let slide. Now, I am not. I believe this is segregation and prejudice to the highest degree, as after 1 mistake I made in my first week of being active, everyone on here has personally attacked me and disregarded me. I am tired of it. If you want to ban me, go ahead. But I want to alert the operators of this site the evil, vile people whom have attacked and personally hurt me. I do understand how people like these can function in society. I am sickened, as all I have wanted to do is contribute to a community. Now, I'm realizing the disgusting nature of the community. May I remind all of you, this Is a damned game. Not life or death, a damned game. A 3 year old has better etiquette than some of you. All of you are probably boiled faced nerds sitting behind your computer screens in your mom's basement. Hopefully no one will ever have to experience this terrible, evil, blatant hatred again. I invite a corrupt Moderator to ban me. Take away my rights. Silence me so your corrupt forum can continue to shield your hatred. Some of you have been really nice (John Cannon, Danny Mackey, thanks), and some of you have been some of the most evil people I've met. I'm not only ashamed for the embarrassment of yourselves, but also the ego of everyone on here. Let me tell you you're not hot poo. You're not the damn president. You're an idiot. All of you are violating others' rights, exactly what the community rules prohibit. How hypocritical...

I'll accept an apology, and gladly forget our differences, but i want the community to be aware so there is change. I hope to stay among you all, and end this problem. Please, join and help end our issues, and if you decide to ban me, so be it. Im trying to work it out like a gentleman here. Thanks. 

Sincerely,

'NtheDiggerFan

p.s. I'm probably over reacting. Ignore this if you wish. I'll be calm by next week...

If you want to make this a public thing, have it your way.

Here is your entire warning history. You were also suspended from July 3rd 2018 at 6:00PM EST until July 5 2018 at 6:00PM EST. All of the warning points you were given were well within reason. The warnings you've received were an accounted factor.

a5ed07d75b.png

We also know about the second account connected to your IP address.

ac813ed129.png

Here is the exact post in which you were suspended for. I'll even be nice and keep your IP from being public.

9797caf939.png

Not a single one of us had a problem with you negatively reviewing the upload in question although you claim it was criticism when it was nothing of the sort and more along the lines of that you simply do not like it which is indeed fine as everyone is entitled to their own opinions. All of the posts that were connected to yours or added nothing in value were hidden to stop any further issues from arising. You say you want to contribute to the community in your post in this thread but I've checked and could not find anything content wise that you've uploaded to the site although posting can still be contributing. I think a good place to start would be by understanding the definition of what "constructive criticism" actually means. 

• `Constructive Criticism:` "A recommended set of instructions that aims to collaboratively improve the overall quality of a product or service. Often containing helpful and specific suggestions for positive change, constructive criticism is highly focused on a particular issue or set of issues, as opposed to providing general feedback on the item or organization as a whole."
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 9

55 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Look, if you want to ban me, that's fine. But I need to say something before I go. I was recently suspended and banned for like 3 days for giving a rating in a truck which I felt deserved the rating. The author of the file proceeded to personally attack me in the comments (I have contacted and made up with the creator). I was then banned after this. It is my first amendment right to speak about what i feel, and the ratings section is there for that purpose. To leave our thoughts on how the file is, and that's exactly what I did. I didn't violate any community rules, didn't express hate towards anybody, and didn't break any rule posted on the site. Over the past few months my account has been active, I have been given warning points for similar offenses for absolutely no reason, which I let slide. Now, I am not.  I am not only speaking for myself, but many people, whom i have witnessed be abused like a dog on this site, and cower in fear and not open their mouth for fear of retaliation by these so called "community members". Back to my situation. I believe this is segregation and prejudice to the highest degree, as after 1 mistake I made in my first week of being active, everyone on here has personally attacked me and disregarded me. I am tired of it. If you want to ban me, go ahead. But I want to alert the operators of this site the evil, vile people whom have attacked and personally hurt me. It has gone so far as to have received Death threats. So I get banned for expressing my own opinion, not violating any rules, but someone threatening to KILL ME,  encouraging my suicide, and dishing out violent hate speech (prohibited in the community guidelines) is allowed to get off the hook with not so much as a warning. I don't understand how people like these can function in society. I am sickened, as all I have wanted to do is contribute to a community. Now, I'm realizing the disgusting nature of the community. May I remind all of you, this Is a damned game. Not life or death, a damned game. A 3 year old has better etiquette than some of you. All of you are probably boiled faced nerds sitting behind your computer screens in your mom's basement. Hopefully no one will ever have to experience this terrible, evil, blatant hatred again. I invite a corrupt Moderator to ban me. Take away my rights. Silence me so your corrupt forum can continue to shield your hatred. Some of you have been really nice (John Cannon, Danny Mackey, thanks), and some of you have been some of the most evil people I've met. I'm not only ashamed for the embarrassment of yourselves, but also the ego of everyone on here. Let me tell you. You're not the "coolest dude on the planet". You run a Video Game forum. You're not the damn president. You're an idiot. All of you are violating others' rights, exactly what the community rules prohibit. How hypocritical...

I'll accept an apology, and grudgingly forget our differences, but i want the community to be aware so there is change. I hope to stay among you all, and end this problem. Please, join and help end our issues, and if you decide to ban me, so be it. Im trying to work it out like a gentleman here, so that future members, as well as current alike, don't have to deal with this BS anymore...

Sincerely,

'NtheDiggerFan

Your entire existence on this site has been:
Everything listed above 
AND

Taking someone else's truck pack(Razin Kane Pack) and posting it without permission from the owner and taking credit for it. 

Gotta love people who see through a 5 mm hole....

• Upvote 1

The ignorance here is absolutely insane. I have absolutely no hope for the saving of this place. I have those who agree with me. All of you are so quick to turn the finger, but when you break things down, yeah, I made a few mistakes, but that is not hiding the blatant disrespect that is shown here EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. It is totally unfair. I fixed all of the problems I caused here early on. I still haven't received an apology for the abuse i (as well as others) have taken. Sickening really. So if we are gonna play this fair, let's play it fair. Also, the creator knew the rating was a joke, and the reply was a playful jab back. I have the communications to prove this. So don't act like my review was being hateful. That was nothing compared to what I've received.. @RKM, you said "If you want to make this a public thing, have it your way." Fine, but make the whole thing public, not only half the story...

3 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

The ignorance here is absolutely insane. I have absolutely no hope for the saving of this place. I have those who agree with me. All of you are so quick to turn the finger, but when you break things down, yeah, I made a few mistakes, but that is not hiding the blatant disrespect that is shown here EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. It is totally unfair. I fixed all of the problems I caused here early on. I still haven't received an apology for the abuse i (as well as others) have taken. Sickening really. So if we are gonna play this fair, let's play it fair. 

How hard is it to recognize your mistakes at once instead of playing the victim role? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Swegliner849 said:

How hard is it to recognize your mistakes at once instead of playing the victim role? 

"yeah, I made a few mistakes" is directly in the middle of that post. Did u even read it? And don't even get me started on you @Swegliner849... You're one of the people i have a bone to pick with... And i believe you mean "for once"...

3 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

The ignorance here is absolutely insane. I have absolutely no hope for the saving of this place. I have those who agree with me. All of you are so quick to turn the finger, but when you break things down, yeah, I made a few mistakes, but that is not hiding the blatant disrespect that is shown here EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. It is totally unfair. I fixed all of the problems I caused here early on. I still haven't received an apology for the abuse i (as well as others) have taken. Sickening really. So if we are gonna play this fair, let's play it fair. 

I agree with you bud this is a website for a game not a website where your rights don’t matter this website is becoming like Twitter and Facebook I only use this site to get tracks and trucks not to argue with a bunch of butthurt liberals 

5 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

The ignorance here is absolutely insane. I have absolutely no hope for the saving of this place. I have those who agree with me. All of you are so quick to turn the finger, but when you break things down, yeah, I made a few mistakes, but that is not hiding the blatant disrespect that is shown here EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. It is totally unfair. I fixed all of the problems I caused here early on. I still haven't received an apology for the abuse i (as well as others) have taken. Sickening really. So if we are gonna play this fair, let's play it fair. Also, the creator knew the rating was a joke, and the reply was a playful jab back. I have the communications to prove this. So don't act like my review was being hateful. That was nothing compared to what I've received.. @RKM, you said "If you want to make this a public thing, have it your way." Fine, but make the whole thing public, not only half the story...

Instead of throwing out baseless accusations, give some examples of what you're talking about, please. If I or any of us have done you or anyone else wrong, please bring it to the forefront and I have no problems righting it.

If you are having issues with people harrassing you and the like why aren't you reporting them to the moderating team? I am both a Super Mod and someone you said you trust, yet you have not contacted me once about these issues.  What good does this do for you?  If you don't actually take any action to solve these problems you are talking about then you are just playing the victim...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DannyMackey said:

If you are having issues with people harrassing you and the like why aren't you reporting them to the moderating team? I am both a Super Mod and someone you said you trust, yet you have not contacted me once about these issues.  What good does this do for you?  If you don't actually take any action to solve these problems you are talking about than you are just playing the victim...

I was not aware i could contact you with these issues. I did briefly contact Jon Canon a few months ago, but did not know that this was an option. I'm not playing victim, honestly. I'm advocating for many who are at the end of this fight. It''s pretty blatant if you look back in threads, so i thought a moderator would've caught on. Besides, admitting i made a wrong and corrected it is not playing victim. At one point or another, it gets tiring, and i wish someone here would open up and understand.

1 hour ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

So I get banned for expressing my own opinion, not violating any rules, but someone threatening to KILL ME,  encouraging my suicide, and dishing out violent hate speech (prohibited in the community guidelines) is allowed to get off the hook with not so much as a warning. 

If you or anyone else on this site receive such a threat of any kind you should know well enough to report it to a staff member of the website as we can not read your private messages.

They may be slightly outdated but they do still apply. 

• Upvote 1

• RKM locked this topic