Official Monster Truck 2K19 Thread

Nick Migues

It’s a Bronco with the doors off lol. Anyways really excited to bring out Megalodon again with Jack behind the wheel and Kristen in Dalmatian for Triple Threat east! Should be a blast. Also for anyone wondering, Wolfs Head will still be with Xtermigator, just wasn’t really listed for some reason. We’re unsure who’s driving it for right now tho. After first quarter Kristen will move into Wolfs Head 

Ok. So here are some of the notable things I noticed from the stream:

• Mike Vaters Sr. not driving Black Stallion (Please be Preston Perez if Mike Sr. is retiring)
  • Lucas Oil Crusader not on any line ups (Linsey is getting a new TBA truck)
  • 4th Team Scream Truck is still TBA
  • New Pirate's Curse Driver for TTS Central (Camden driving on Stadium Series 1 - Probably a SpinMaster Truck?)
  • Chuck Werner and Lee O'Donnell missing from all lineups
  • FS1 Cleatus missing from lineups
  • The World Tour Lineup thing really confuses me... BJ is driving Gas Monkey (Does Gas Monkey get broadcasted globally?) but there were no uniformed Grave Digger or Max-D drivers (Chad Tingler would maybe drive Digger?) 
  • No Groth Brothers
  • No XDP

I think that covers everything, but I might have missed some stuff. All in all, I really am kinda not impressed with this stream. They didn't really talk about new trucks except for the rather silly in my opinion Fire & Ice stuff, and I was left more confused about what is happening next season more than I have been compared to previous streams... But that just might be me...

Also @NitroMenace, Let me take a stab at the RKMT chassis situation for the new season: JR in his green chassis running Xtermigator, Jack in the Blue Razin Kane chassis driving Megalodon, Kristen in the Black ICM driving Dalmatian and TBA in the Torque chassis running Wolf's Head. Do you by chance know if Trent is joining up with another team, or is he going back to being a full time dad? 

I'm happier that the World Finals field got dropped to 24, and maybe I'm the only one. 32 wasn't an insane amount, but 24 is plenty and I think it's better to make it more prestigious and hard to get into. It's also good that they're having the smaller competitions in the pit party and keeping the big trucks in the stadium, and that not every truck is going to take part in every competition. Might go for the first time since 2012, but we'll see.

ST2 lineup looks decent, which is what I'm going to get in Oakland, but ST1 is what I really wanna see so I'll have to go to Santa Clara for that one.

Pretty neat to see St. Louis style racing make a return, somewhat. The tracks themselves still aren't very interesting in their design, but that's not a huge deal.

The whole Fire and Ice thing is really gimmick-y and I don't really have any care for it, but the Fire Megalodon looks really cool.

(Also Adam needs to grow his goatee back out so he looks like less of a dork.)

@steiale actually I think we’re going to go black with RK and keep Kristen in RK and put Jack in ICM, but I could be wrong on that. But other than that yes, and the Torque name will be shelved for the time being. Also, Preston doesn’t work for Vaters anymore so it won’t be him. And, another thing, I didn’t see Gas Monkey in any first quarter lineups either? Lots of missing pieces and only 1 TBA on each of the stadium tours right? Very interesting. I don’t get why they didn’t announce new trucks with the kick off show Tho. Oh and no Marc McDonald either. And each TBA spot is probably an indie,  on ST3 it’ll be the 4th Team Scream truck with I think AJ Ganci driving, my best guess for ST2 is Titan being teamed up with Obsessed (I hope), and ST1 would end up being the only TBA MJ truck 

14 minutes ago, NitroMenace said:

@steiale actually I think we’re going to go black with RK and keep Kristen in RK and put Jack in ICM, but I could be wrong on that. But other than that yes, and the Torque name will be shelved for the time being. Also, Preston doesn’t work for Vaters anymore so it won’t be him. And, another thing, I didn’t see Gas Monkey in any first quarter lineups either? Lots of missing pieces and only 1 TBA on each of the stadium tours right? Very interesting. I don’t get why they didn’t announce new trucks with the kick off show Tho. Oh and no Marc McDonald either. And each TBA spot is probably an indie,  on ST3 it’ll be the 4th Team Scream truck with I think AJ Ganci driving, my best guess for ST2 is Titan being teamed up with Obsessed (I hope), and ST1 would end up being the only TBA MJ truck 

Marc is in el toro, but dint remember which tour. Gas Monkey is on the international tour I thought. Really surprised that Beutow is in a Toro Loco. Also hate both fire and ice and the track design. But WF is sounding great!

i Thought the international tour they were talking about was the shows they’re doing this fall, not first quarter? Unless I heard it wrong. I know when they interviewed BJ he was talking about Australia. I also just realized the TBA spot on ST2 should also be a Mj truck now that I reread it 

My best guess for ST2 would be Lee in blue thunder lol idk ill leave

my favorite line up so far is ST2 Neil vs Adam vs Colt oh boy then theirs bryce ah im so excited 

the UK will have its own tour is what they said, so they will be visiting more UK stops rather than just Cardiff

this season kickoff was so suprising, it was very good and I love how they started the line ups with Coty being in TTS I was amazed and interested how that will play out

The WF will be uh a sheet show for the pit party part considering fans would have to move from place to place

The All star challenge is pretty much still the WF lol