Official Monster Truck 2K19 Thread

Nick Migues

No driver worth their weight in salt should even remotely be affected by changing bodies in this era where all the bodies fit a standard cab. People like chad tingler, charlie pauken, pablo huffaker, and im sure plenty of other one off drivers of trucks never once had any issue putting on a show with trucks that had significant sight line issues. If they run their chassis' that they ran all year I doubt a body change would affect any of them. Did switching from a escalade body one night to a truck body affect Coty? That would be the most relevant case today with all the cab fitting bodies. 

Putting somebody in a truck they have never run, with everything setup for somebody else would be a huge disadvantage, I dont disagree on that fact. 

1 minute ago, P3ForLife said:

Finally...that short wheel-base, tall truck truck thing was killing me. This looks promising

Both previous Rock Star's had extremely short wheel base's, probably shorter than this Rock Star

30 minutes ago, maxdman said:

Both previous Rock Star's had extremely short wheel base's, probably shorter than this Rock Star

i know, i was saying thats what i disliked about the Rock Star truck(s). Made them ugly (IMO). This one actually looks good was my point, really unique and cool looking.

Brandon Vinson joins Tristan England, Tyler Menninga and Todd LeDuc in the World Finals 20 lineup after winning Triple Threat Central. The next champion to be crowned will be Stadium tour 2 in Philly on April 20th of which Adam Anderson has a slight lead on Neil Elliott. Stadium tour 1, which Tom Meents currently leads, has 2 stops left, ending on April 27th in Denver. And Arena Tour 4 is the last to end, ending on May 5th in Manchester, Randy Brown currently leads there. 

A number of lineups for the summer are up. Big highlights include the stadium debut of Kailyn Migues driving Jailbird in Kansas City, and Tyler Menniga (as of now) representing Team Digger on the summer “Path of Destruction” events

11 minutes ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, your official World Finals XX Double Down Showdown Lineup:

Really disappointed with that line up. Only 8 drivers and 2 of which are independents. I wish they would’ve expanded the field a little bit like they did the last few years and had a few more indies since there were some that really had a good year.

7 hours ago, steiale said:

Monster Jam will be having a traveling themed area at Cedar Valley theme parks this summer:

https://www.monsterjam.com/en-US/news/monster-jam-thunder-alley

Not gonna lie, it does sound rather interesting what all they have planned...

To me it seems like new ride trucks on a course with a probably more violent ride since it's an amusement part, going over obstacles like that had at the ride truck zone in the World Finals.  The surrounding trucks are going to be prop trucks if I would have to guess like the display Spider man/Megaladon fire vertically standing on its nose.  

Regardless, seems like a cool concept that might draw people to Monster Jam that hadn't been interested or heard about it before.