Show Your Projects Chapter 65

Chris B

15 hours ago, Swegliner849 said:

Dropping this week

Avenger pic credit to Kyle

Oh no its more Grave Digger pls dont kill me

Wanted to keep the SUD's private since there is not much change between these and the ones on the site but i had to free some disk space so i ended up deciding to upload them

My pc can't handle more than 5 trucks spawned at once so i had to make those edits in order to get every truck in one pic 

YESSSSS...been wanting a GOOD get er done for a while  and I see that chrome hotwheels digger 🔥🔥🔥🔥 yet another truck I've been hoping for! This week is gunna be dooopppee. Trucks look great!

• Upvote 1

On 7/7/2019 at 8:52 PM, Swegliner849 said:

Dropping this week

Avenger pic credit to Kyle

Oh no its more Grave Digger pls dont kill me

Wanted to keep the SUD's private since there is not much change between these and the ones on the site but i had to free some disk space so i ended up deciding to upload them

My pc can't handle more than 5 trucks spawned at once so i had to make those edits in order to get every truck in one pic 

What are the avengers and grave diggers that are gonna be in these packs what year were these trucks from 

20 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

WORK IN PROGRESS!!

Still a lot to do but I figured i'd give you guys a lil taste :)

What track is this?

Edited by NavySonicShell
Removed image from quote

3 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

Sorry for double post but the thread is SUPER dead right now. Small update on my track :)

sorry its kind of a mess with scaling trucks everywhere. Been focusing on the little details that I think are really gunna bring the track to life.

Awesome looking banners, but please please please don't use that crowd texture, totally kinda ruins the vibe. Use a higher quality bake and actually try and map out the stands with walkways and stuff. Or try 3D fans if you're super cool 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Awesome looking banners, but please please please don't use that crowd texture, totally kinda ruins the vibe. Use a higher quality bake and actually try and map out the stands with walkways and stuff. Or try 3D fans if you're super cool 

I uhhhhh...I havent done the whole bake thing..currently watching tutorials lol. As for the fans I dont think I'm cool enough for that. Can you possibly send a more preferred crowd texture if/when you have a chance? I'll map out walk ways and such once I get around to stadium details. Thanks for the advice! Needed some lol

I literally have no idea what I'm gonna do with this, was just in the mood to mess around in blender and voila. Body was made by either Sheets or Fern (not sure which) and the chassis is the old Xtermigator from Kozak's pack.
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

But I did have to heavily modify said chassis to fit the body on it properly, to show you how much I present this little extra show and tell pic.
spacer.png
On the bottom is the original chassis, and on top is the one I modified.

• Upvote 10

22 hours ago, CMDeerfoot said:

I literally have no idea what I'm gonna do with this, was just in the mood to mess around in blender and voila. Body was made by either Sheets or Fern (not sure which) and the chassis is the old Xtermigator from Kozak's pack.

But I did have to heavily modify said chassis to fit the body on it properly, to show you how much I present this little extra show and tell pic.

On the bottom is the original chassis, and on top is the one I modified.

Sheets made the body!

i merely mapped it out 👍

• Upvote 1