Show Your Projects Chapter 65

Chris B

2 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Funny story, when I was making World Finals 18, the thought came to me "should I make a whole track with 3D fans?" I thought of course not, that would be impossible. But here I am now, making my last track before I go to college, with yes, 100% 3D fans.

Super fireeeee. Love unique setup of a lot of your ramps

2 minutes ago, P3ForLife said:

Super fireeeee. Love unique setup of a lot of your ramps

Yeah I really wanted to make as many combos from pad to pad as possible (like think of that little ramp monster jam has in the corner of all their tracks). That's why so many are angled toward different areas.

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

Funny story, when I was making World Finals 18, the thought came to me "should I make a whole track with 3D fans?" I thought of course not, that would be impossible. But here I am now, making my last track before I go to college, with yes, 100% 3D fans.

I hope those are empty seats inside of the safety holds because I'm launching directly into the first 10 rows of seats.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, maxdman said:

I hope those are empty seats inside of the safety holds because I'm launching directly into the first 10 rows of seats.

😂 Yep they are. Fun fact the track was originally going to be the Monster X show they did there, so it’s the same set up as that in the stands

36 minutes ago, Clapped the Deagle Warrior said:

when are you going to release it?

Do not ask content creators about release dates. Creators are not required to release anything shown in the SYP thread, plus begging for content is annoying and can make creators less likely to release. If they want it out, they’ll release it when they want to.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, steiale said:

Do not ask content creators about release dates. Creators are not required to release anything shown in the SYP thread, plus begging for content is annoying and can make creators less likely to release. If they want it out, they’ll release it when they want to.

my fault

5 hours ago, Josh Gajewski said:

These have been the projects I've been working on since I have moved an have been working 2 jobs lemme know whatcha think guys!!!
Crowd Pleaser used more as a Monster Truck
Scrap Trap used more as a Mega Truck

trucks look good! the only thing I would consider is raising the transfer case higher so it connects with the driveshaft, fixing N/B's and maybe the ride height for the mega trucks. (just from what I can see.)
other than that looks great!
BTW are the mud tires from Sheet's Rapid Rage Mega Truck? they look familiar.

11 hours ago, Chris B said:

Okay I fixed some things and am happy with how the track now looks. Behold!
New mini bus (it will be non collidable on the track but with a fitted invisible box)

In your second level of crowd textures take every other row, or random rows and move the unwrap left or right on the .png of the crowd.  That way it doesn't look like there are 10 people wearing a black shirt in the same seat in each row, 20 people wearing a blue shirt in the same seat in each row, etc.  

Also consider using darker crowd textures as the levels go up.  In St. Louis 2019 and Mancheter 2019 I used three different crowd textures so that it appeared that the crowd got darker as less light was getting to the upper sections.

Also for your turn tires, consider using the multiply layer feature to still allow some of the tread texture to show through so it doesn't look like a solid color.  Just my two cents.   Super detailed track otherwise, great job.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2019 at 11:52 PM, Garrett Hanson said:

trucks look good! the only thing I would consider is raising the transfer case higher so it connects with the driveshaft, fixing N/B's and maybe the ride height for the mega trucks. (just from what I can see.)
other than that looks great!
BTW are the mud tires from Sheet's Rapid Rage Mega Truck? they look familiar.

Nodes an ride height are fine for the megas an yes they are sheets tires 

The track was stressing me out so in this break im taking I made this thing :) Still gotta add a couple tweaks but its almost there already. (sorry Spidey looks like poo, the hood has to be mirrored according to the bake 😕 plus i couldnt find the ACTUAL spider-man image they used for the front)

262?cb=20181207024309

dFK9dL4.png

m4ZaEXD.png

Also I made this to commemorate 420 rep lol

(Forgive me for possibly violating any community guidelines i may be forgetting I just thought itd be funny)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Last one lol. Has anyone seen this Pupper?? He dont bite I promise.

ErzSWMS.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9