Show Your Projects Chapter 65

Chris B

22 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

thanks wamsley

haha gravedigger

screenshot_2019-11-03_01-36-45_1.png.0fca295270474c274a520f9bcd104b32.png

aaaand JUST when i wanted to tell you what a great job you've been doing on trucks...

lol nice work man. That race stripe version looks sic. Looking forward to more

• Like 1

8 hours ago, stimson122 said:

Haven't posted for a while, finally got rid of my old worn out laptop and upgraded to a decent PC. Been seeing some great work on here lately, so now starting to get back into making stuff myself. I'm sure you all saw the reveal of Joe Sylvester's badass new Bad Habit truck yesterday, I thought that would be the perfect project. Currently working on the paint, and also have the beginning of a first chassis mock-up. Still loads of work to do, taking my time to make it as best as I can. These pics are far from perfect, changes will be made. Not sure when it'll be released, but it will be eventually. 

looks pretty good so far. although i'd highly suggest seeing if u can get a body made for it since the retrofoot one looks odd.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, stimson122 said:

Haven't posted for a while, finally got rid of my old worn out laptop and upgraded to a decent PC. Been seeing some great work on here lately, so now starting to get back into making stuff myself. I'm sure you all saw the reveal of Joe Sylvester's badass new Bad Habit truck yesterday, I thought that would be the perfect project. Currently working on the paint, and also have the beginning of a first chassis mock-up. Still loads of work to do, taking my time to make it as best as I can. These pics are far from perfect, changes will be made. Not sure when it'll be released, but it will be eventually. 

"Guinness" is misspelled on the tailgate. Otherwise phenomenal job.

On 11/5/2019 at 12:10 PM, stimson122 said:

Bad Habit Stuff

Only thing I would suggest as of right now regarding its still a major WIP. Maybe bake the body at 15-20 samples in blender. The tailgate looks a bit distorted. But other then that it looks amazing so far!!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CIDRA racer said:

only bad thing i am noticing is the ramps seem to look SUPER steep

I havent had it exported or anything yet so no testing has gone into it so you may be right and my eyes could be wrong but I went through just before taking these pics to adjust any insane angles. They SHOULD be fine but again no real tests have been done so I could be wrong. I appreciate the feedback!