Show Your Projects Chapter 65

Chris B

19 hours ago, P3ForLife Customs said:

I havent had it exported or anything yet so no testing has gone into it so you may be right and my eyes could be wrong but I went through just before taking these pics to adjust any insane angles. They SHOULD be fine but again no real tests have been done so I could be wrong. I appreciate the feedback!

Just a tip...always export and test BEFORE you paint the track. Save yourself from the time and frustration from having to do redo it again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, monsterjamhistorian said:

When will you be releasing this track?

Do not ask content creators when they will be releasing content. Content creators will work on projects when they want to and feel like it, and may release content if they feel it is ready. Asking this question and begging for content is frowned upon here because it can wear creators out and discourage them from making content. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On 11/10/2019 at 9:43 PM, P3ForLife Customs said:

I havent had it exported or anything yet so no testing has gone into it so you may be right and my eyes could be wrong but I went through just before taking these pics to adjust any insane angles. They SHOULD be fine but again no real tests have been done so I could be wrong. I appreciate the feedback!

To further Klayton's point, don't even waste time baking.  I throw on a stock dirt texture, sometimes a different texture for the ramps versus the ground just so its easier for me to visualize what each jump looks like when I'm testing, then get it in game.  Baking and texturing before you're 100% done modeling testing can cause real headaches.  Just some more info for you as your stuff is improving. 

• Upvote 5

On 12/5/2019 at 11:43 PM, Alan E. said:

A project I've been working on for a couple weeks.

Nice, I have been waiting for someone to do an accurate version of an escalade, it looks great. You adding the L.E.D lights to it? That'd be cool if you added that too.

14 hours ago, DiggerFan said:

It's been a while since I've posted here, but I've been working on a new leaf sprung nodebeam:

I've also been getting back to work on a certain white Chevrolet...

it's good to see you back after many months and pretty hyped for USA-1
BTW loving the new nodebeam so far