Show Your Projects Chapter 65

Chris B

Might as well show this off, kinda inspired by Monster Jam's Vancouver show in 2008 (where it was a stadium show with concrete), I decided to put together a custom concrete Syracuse track, while also messing around with the new testmobile vehicle packs. When I release this track I will also include some png's of these vehicles in a multitude of colors for other people to use as well. (Still gotta mess around with some collision meshes and a few material errors and of course freestyle)

screenshot_2020-03-06_02-38-17_1.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

3 hours ago, ABgamerX said:

Might as well show this off, kinda inspired by Monster Jam's Vancouver show in 2008 (where it was a stadium show with concrete), I decided to put together a custom concrete Syracuse track, while also messing around with the new testmobile vehicle packs. When I release this track I will also include some png's of these vehicles in a multitude of colors for other people to use as well. (Still gotta mess around with some collision meshes and a few material errors and of course freestyle)

When you buy the ENTIRE junkyard 😂 Nah but for real looking really good so far 

• Upvote 1

Hello Everyone! This is my first ever build and paint. I spent a lot of time Hand Brushing this piece. It is near being done! I still have a lot of things to add. Please hold judgement to a minimum as I had to work around the v4 Cali Kid. Many things are being fixed such as 4 Links Etc. This will be getting released soon and I am excited to say this won't be the only thing. Thanks!

screenshot_2020-03-29_22-44-47_1.png?width=1286&height=676screenshot_2020-03-29_22-44-51_1.png?width=1286&height=676

Introducing the Arizona Kid! (ZONA KID) W.I.P Read Above For Concerns/Info

• Upvote 8

15 hours ago, Vincent Akard said:

Hello Everyone! This is my first ever build and paint. I spent a lot of time Hand Brushing this piece. It is near being done! I still have a lot of things to add. Please hold judgement to a minimum as I had to work around the v4 Cali Kid. Many things are being fixed such as 4 Links Etc. This will be getting released soon and I am excited to say this won't be the only thing. Thanks!

Introducing the Arizona Kid! (ZONA KID) W.I.P Read Above For Concerns/Info

Aside from using a really big font in your post, this looks pretty good - and that paint job looks pretty sick! I know you had to use the V4 model as a base, but I'm sure there's someone on here who could help you get updated props on a new chassis from Outlawed's pack (I would if I could, but I've never been able to figure out Blender to do my own work!) so try asking around for help on that - There's a number of folks who would probably be happy to help you through that!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2