Show Your Projects Chapter 65

Chris B

On 5/14/2019 at 10:42 AM, maxdman said:

Want everyone's feedback on this because I'm not sure how I feel.  Safety hold on, or safety hold off the first two rows of seats?  Thanks Aaron for inspiring me.

Tarps on? 

Or Tarps off FERDA?  Actually let me know though because Idk which I think looks better.

Safety first. Tarps on.

On 5/14/2019 at 10:42 AM, maxdman said:

Want everyone's feedback on this because I'm not sure how I feel.  Safety hold on, or safety hold off the first two rows of seats?  Thanks Aaron for inspiring me.

Tarps on? 

Or Tarps off FERDA?  Actually let me know though because Idk which I think looks better.

Tarps on incase someone were to Blackwell a turn or somethin.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, erhminer said:

Coming Very Soon!

I Know its really easy to grasp but heres the racing setup. 

need to fix the dumpsters so you don't get stuck to them if you tap them. And the random ladders

61c345744c48f408bc8b136a66223da9.png

Well, figured customs are a good way to hone my craft, so I'm starting another custom project. It'll be on a CRD chassis which I have started to prop. Trying to go for a military night operation/seal team idea with a little twist. Any ideas are welcome for the paint.

• Upvote 9

This one im actually putting some effort into so if it ever goes up it'll be as accurate as i could get it.

xBOHczh.png

THIS on the other hand took me an hour and is no where near (nor is it meant to be) accurate.  this may or may not go up in a week or so just to holdover those who are like me until the GOOD content creators feel like making a super dope version. (By that I mean people who dont care so much about accuracy at the moment but really want a fire Max-D to use.)

sOm8S9B.png

ubXndJ0.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5