Uploading a new truck

Taurus Racer 13

Question

I have been fighting this for over a year now trying to upload some new trucks and with the new leafer packs just about done I really need some help When I go to the upload page 37 ; trucks, custom  and then hit continue the upload page pops up for a split second then switches right to the sites upload page witch I am told dose not work I had to be like a gunslinger just to snap the pic of it .I am running windows 7 and google chrome any help would be greatly appreciated 

RGc8YQo.jpgaSRbsAl.jpg

3 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Outlawed said:

That is odd, I tweaked somethings on the backend, see if it helps if not I have another idea to get around it in the meantime until I can submit a support ticket
@Taurus Racer 13 let me know

Its still doing the same thing .It could be on my end I just need to know how to fix it . I have a short video of what is doing that I sent mark C on facebook I would really like to get on skype with somebody that knows this stuff.  Mine is AP Fred 13 if anybody would be interested in giving me 15 or 20 minutes of your time And thanks a lot for your help Outlawed I would love to know that trick lol