Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 6/23/2019 at 4:47 PM, steiale said:

Please use this form when making requests. Do note that content creators are not required to fulfill requests and will work on content when they feel like doing it.

 

Uh, the only thing he can do is just post pics of all the fire and ice trucks, or just say fire and ice 

see example below:

C0696B7B-04B5-4269-937D-042A102BD87D.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MONSTERJAMFAN109 said:

Uh, the only thing he can do is just post pics of all the fire and ice trucks, or just say fire and ice 

see example below:

 

You don't understand how this works. If he wants a pack of the fire and ice trucks he needs to follow that format for all the trucks listed in that picture. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LordFrosting said:

You don't understand how this works. If he wants a pack of the fire and ice trucks he needs to follow that format for all the trucks listed in that picture. 

That would take too long, plus, almost nobody knows the names of the chassis they are run on FIRE: (Megalodon Fire is run on Axe and Rage, Zombie Fire is run on Hurricane Force (red rims at wf 20),  I believe max-d Fire was run on a Wilman chassis, and grave Digger Fire is run on Grave Digger 38) 

ICE: Dragon Ice: Coty Saucier Monster Energy

El Toro Loco Ice: probably the el toro loco chassis or hot wheels firestorm chassis

Monster Mutt Dalmatian Ice: probably cynthia’s Chassis

soldier Fortune Ice: Kayla Blood’s chassis

i emphasized almost so that no controversy would rise

 

also Itz_NightmareYT, did you mean all fire and ice (including spinmaster toys) or just the real life fire and ice trucks (including Grave Digger Fire and Soldier Fortune Ice)?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MONSTERJAMFAN109 said:

That would take too long, plus, almost nobody knows the names of the chassis they are run on FIRE: (Megalodon Fire is run on Axe and Rage, Zombie Fire is run on Hurricane Force (red rims at wf 20),  I believe max-d Fire was run on a Wilman chassis, and grave Digger Fire is run on Grave Digger 38) 

ICE: Dragon Ice: Coty Saucier Monster Energy

El Toro Loco Ice: probably the el toro loco chassis or hot wheels firestorm chassis

Monster Mutt Dalmatian Ice: probably cynthia’s Chassis

soldier Fortune Ice: Kayla Blood’s chassis

i emphasized almost so that no controversy would rise

 

also Itz_NightmareYT, did you mean all fire and ice (including spinmaster toys) or just the real life fire and ice trucks (including Grave Digger Fire and Soldier Fortune Ice)?

Your convenience isn't the point, there's a template for requests for a reason. Also, most of the company trucks(Excluding Megaladon and MaxD) are CRD's. Obviously people won't necessarily know the chassis of a truck, but to keep some order and to help the creators know exactly what is desired, people who make requests need to use the template.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, LordFrosting said:

Your convenience isn't the point, there's a template for requests for a reason. Also, most of the company trucks(Excluding Megaladon and MaxD) are CRD's. Obviously people won't necessarily know the chassis of a truck, but to keep some order and to help the creators know exactly what is desired, people who make requests need to use the template.

Oh, ok. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BLaney2006 said:

I don't think Grave Digger Fire has been released.... the only fire and Ice trucks released to date are Fire Max-D, Fire Megalodon, and Ice Dragon.

Check Sweg's GD 27 pack for Fire Grave Digger

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 6/23/2019 at 2:56 PM, Itz_NightmareYT said:

Fire and Ice is new for this year. Let's make a pack of the 2019 Fire and Ice pack boys and girls.

You’ll be happy to know that I’m paying a buddy of mine to make a good chunk of the ones not yet released on ROR. It’ll be a while though and I’m not going to pester him about it, so don’t come to me begging for updates.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...