Changing V4 Tasmanian Devil Skin To Taz

Danny Werewolf

Question

I am very triggered that Tasmanian Devil is in the V4 pack instead of Taz, so I was hoping I could use the paint from that other Taz mod (08 - 10) on the V4 Tasmanian Devil. This will be private, and not released by the way. How would I go by changing the .png's for the bodies and making them match? Just replacing the file gave me a messed up skin because Tasmanian Devil and Taz's body.png's are different. What's the best way to change that? I'm looking into Texture Mapping and stuff like that for Blender, but am I doing way too much?

2 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, MonsterJam4Lyfe said:

I am very triggered that Tasmanian Devil is in the V4 pack instead of Taz, so I was hoping I could use the paint from that other Taz mod (08 - 10) on the V4 Tasmanian Devil. This will be private, and not released by the way. How would I go by changing the .png's for the bodies and making them match? Just replacing the file gave me a messed up skin because Tasmanian Devil and Taz's body.png's are different. What's the best way to change that? I'm looking into Texture Mapping and stuff like that for Blender, but am I doing way too much?

your best bet is to try cloning it. if u need help DM me.