Official Monster Truck 2020 Thread

Madness MT

45 minutes ago, Steven77536 said:

I wish Feld would do away with that points series because they were doing just fine without it. We only need one Grave Digger at the world finals! Put Charlie in Monster Mutt, Morgan Kane in Alien Invasion, Brandon V. in Rottweiler, and Tyler Menniga in Blue Thunder. Why is that truck still competing in arenas? I would love to see Linsey drive it in the stadiums now that his contract with Lucas Oil has expired. Also, where is Gas Monkey Garage? 

Imagine telling an athlete that drove all year for Team Grave Digger, earned a points championship, and represented Grave Digger for the entire season that they need to drive a different truck. They earned their spot in their truck, not in a different one.

1 hour ago, Steven77536 said:

We only need one Grave Digger at the world finals! Put Charlie in Monster Mutt, Morgan Kane in Alien Invasion, Brandon V. in Rottweiler, and Tyler Menniga in Blue Thunder. 

35 minutes ago, MONSTERJAMFAN109 said:

1. Actually the more grave diggers there are, In the world finals, the more exciting it is.

I dont QUITE see it that way...I guess digger has to be your favorite truck for that.. BUT I do see the side of the argument that taking drivers out of the trucks/chassis/bodies they've been getting used to all season/career can be detrimental to not only their skill but the show. However, would I PERSONALLY like to see a variety of trucks rather than 5 diggers, 4 max Ds etc etc? Yes but then again, I'd appreciate just a simple WF scheme. Just to give the trucks a little individuality aside from driver style.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, P3ForLife Customs said:

I dont QUITE see it that way...I guess digger has to be your favorite truck for that.. BUT I do see the side of the argument that taking drivers out of the trucks/chassis/bodies they've been getting used to all season/career can be detrimental to not only their skill bunot t the show. However, would I PERSONALLY like to see a variety of trucks rather than 5 diggers, 4 max Ds etc etc? Yes but then again, I'd appreciate just a simple WF scheme. Just to give the trucks a little individuality aside from driver style.

not only that, but because their drivers are more talented

3 hours ago, P3ForLife Customs said:

I dont QUITE see it that way...I guess digger has to be your favorite truck for that.. BUT I do see the side of the argument that taking drivers out of the trucks/chassis/bodies they've been getting used to all season/career can be detrimental to not only their skill bunot t the show. However, would I PERSONALLY like to see a variety of trucks rather than 5 diggers, 4 max Ds etc etc? Yes but then again, I'd appreciate just a simple WF scheme. Just to give the trucks a little individuality aside from driver style.

not only that, but because their drivers are more talented

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Announcements from Razin Kane Monster Trucks:

-New 3D Xtermigator
-New Ice Cream Man
-New Razin Kane
-Wolf's Head hinted to look different
-SpinMaster will be creating 1:64 Wolf's Head and Razin Kane, and 1:64 and 1:24 Ice Cream Man
-Buddy Tompkins officially returns, driving Xtermigator for a few Monster Jam stops and Razin Kane later in the year.
-Jamie Sullivan has joined the team as a development driver
-FTI Torque has a brand new chassis, built by RFC Fabrication

• 3 weeks later...