being called names (how to stand up)

Chaos2TheMax

Hey guys, so somebody from beamng drive monsters names worldchampionshipcrd basically said to me: “lol get kicked pleb”

i just wanna point out how disrespectful that is to call someone that.

My tip is to just ignore what the person says and just ask them general questions like: “oh did you watch the 2020 kickoff show?”, or “do you know if you are gonna go to any events? 

or just take a deep breath and move on

im not saying worldchampionshipcrd is bad. But he just calls people names and lies.

so please don’t be played like a puppet and get kicked out of a group. (I got kicked out of beamng monsters for being stupid). 

6 minutes ago, EightBitMS said:

Welcome to the internet, this is normal.

Also "pleb" is one of the lightest words you can be called. You're lucky they didn't bust out the racial and homophobic slurs on you.

You have a point. This is the internet after all. Also, they’ve called me retarded and so much more

I’m boutta clear some stuff up. #1 I don’t call people names, I called this kid a pleb but I don’t normally call people names. Let me update you guys on what this kid did on our community page. First he was calling people names and accusing them of being sexist because they made a joke about there being few female gamers, he then got mad at a event holder for not using his crappy encore video, After about 6 more arguments and him begging people to put some PNGs slapped on a bake in game,  he got banned. After he got banned he created another account “monster truck lover”, and joined the community. Long story shot he used ban evasion twice. This kid is a dishonest deceiver who just wants to be a trouble maker. He is saying I lied because I played the “I’m your buddy” game and got him to confess to ban evasion and having a alt account (which is against the rules on beamng.com). The only one dishonest here is him, He refers to that as getting played like a puppet. I don’t believe I have ever called you retarted but if I did then I take full responsibility and I will apologize. You hurt the community around me and my friends. At the end of the day don’t trust this kid. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, World championship crd said:

I’m boutta clear some stuff up. #1 I don’t call people names, I called this kid a pleb but I don’t normally call people names. Let me update you guys on what this kid did on our community page. First he was calling people names and accusing them of being sexist because they made a joke about there being few female gamers, he then got mad at a event holder for not using his crappy encore video, After about 6 more arguments and him begging people to put some PNGs slapped on a bake in game,  he got banned. After he got banned he created another account “monster truck lover”, and joined the community. Long story shot he used ban evasion twice. This kid is a dishonest deceiver who just wants to be a trouble maker. He is saying I lied because I played the “I’m your buddy” game and got him to confess to ban evasion and having a alt account (which is against the rules on beamng.com). The only one dishonest here is him, He refers to that as getting played like a puppet. I don’t believe I have ever called you retarted but if I did then I take full responsibility and I will apologize. You hurt the community around me and my friends. At the end of the day don’t trust this kid. 

You never called me retarded. I wasn’t talking about you

imagine being so inadequate to the point where you have to make a thread on an already inactive community site asking how to STAND UP for yourself...

like no joke when I read this i went BUH BUH BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA because I couldn't believe what I was reading!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Not sure this site is "inactive" exactly considering stuff is regularly posted in various areas on here (including this train wreck of a thread), but that isn't the point that needs to be made here.

The point that needs to be made is that this is quite possibly the most pointless thread ever posted, like there is literally zero reason for this thread to exist on this forum since the stupidity that occurred took place outside of this forum. And you think being called a pleb is bad, I've had every possible insult thrown at me in games and irl; stuff that would literally get you fired from a job. Granted these people shouldn't treat others like crap, but today's society is basically built around bullying others even though we're well aware of the potential consequences. Regardless of that, you all need to realize that you're having arguments over a video game that is supposed to be played to have fun and forget the troubles of the outside world for awhile. Please take a minute and try to realize just how much of a waste of time and energy it is to be fighting over pointless crap like this, and even more so to bring a private matter from a private group onto a public forum to try and gain some sort of sympathy or support for a situation that is beyond childish.

• Upvote 5

17 hours ago, CMDeerfoot said:

Not sure this site is "inactive" exactly considering stuff is regularly posted in various areas on here (including this train wreck of a thread), but that isn't the point that needs to be made here.

The point that needs to be made is that this is quite possibly the most pointless thread ever posted, like there is literally zero reason for this thread to exist on this forum since the stupidity that occurred took place outside of this forum. And you think being called a pleb is bad, I've had every possible insult thrown at me in games and irl; stuff that would literally get you fired from a job. Granted these people shouldn't treat others like crap, but today's society is basically built around bullying others even though we're well aware of the potential consequences. Regardless of that, you all need to realize that you're having arguments over a video game that is supposed to be played to have fun and forget the troubles of the outside world for awhile. Please take a minute and try to realize just how much of a waste of time and energy it is to be fighting over pointless crap like this, and even more so to bring a private matter from a private group onto a public forum to try and gain some sort of sympathy or support for a situation that is beyond childish.

Could not have said it better myself, I do not understand why people constantly bring stuff that happens outside of Sim-Monsters onto the site expecting us to do something. If it did not happen on this website or within this specific Sim-Monsters.com community there is literally nothing we can do but sympathize. I've had far worse things said to me in and out of any game and that does include from within this very community mind you, sometimes it is much better to just get up and walk away for a bit and I mean literally get up from your computer and walk away not just theoretically speaking and then come back so your not in the heat of the moment. This is the sort of drama that drove a lot of people away from posting and competing in leagues and why in some cases it's hard to get a popular league running.

Issues outside of Sim-Monsters.com do not belong anywhere on this site, we do not control every aspect related to monster truck games nor would we want to. Any drama arisen from private or public groups that have nothing to do have anything to do with Sim-Monsters.com should be kept in their original groups and/or communities. When someone brings a topic like this to our community it makes everyone look bad. I'll also add just to throw it out there that most of these Facebook groups or "free" communities are run by children because they can't pay for an actual website or forum software and unlike some of them we do actually have rules, you may not like some of them but they are there for a reason.

• Upvote 2