Little Tiger (Ford) & Wolverine (Chevy)

Galactic Knight

Name: Little Tiger

Body: 2004 Ford

Chassis: PEI

Paint (images of color/graphics):

ALLMOSH-29.jpg

Other details: LTRim.mesh on the front wheels; WhiteRim.mesh, KingSleeve.mesh, KingShaft.mesh, and gdxxcoil.mesh on the rear; and UKTireCut.mesh tires (everything else stays the same)

Name: Wolverine

Body: 2001 Chevy

Chassis: PEI

Paint (images of color/graphics):

805d0158fce9cd9d439dff8417cae6bb.jpg

Other details: KingSleeve.mesh, KingShaft.mesh, & gdxxcoil.mesh on the rear; and UKTireCut.mesh tires (everything else stays the same)

(I'm looking for these two trucks after both were taken off Sim-Monsters. But why were they taken off the site?)

(Also, I now use RoR version 0.4.8. So please create these two trucks for that version of the program.)

17 hours ago, Galactic Knight said:

What do you mean? The extra details are ones I came up with.

well all i know is that Little Tiger is currently being made by Ryan OCD and a couple of other guys... the last time i saw Little Tiger on the site was from an update Chris Hamilton in SYP 64... not sure if anyone is attempting the Chevy Wolverine but i did hear that it was considered

On 2/7/2020 at 3:17 PM, THATONEGAMER2K20 said:

well all i know is that Little Tiger is currently being made by Ryan OCD and a couple of other guys... the last time i saw Little Tiger on the site was from an update Chris Hamilton in SYP 64... not sure if anyone is attempting the Chevy Wolverine but i did hear that it was considered

I saw the Little Tiger (Ford) among four trucks all featured in a photo based in that Show Your Projects chapter, but now that photo is gone. And that Little Tiger is the one I hope they're making as we speak. Also, because it won a World Championship long ago, the Wolverine (Chevy) is one of many trucks I hope to collect for RoR 0.4.8 and then use in the future.

On 2/8/2020 at 10:04 PM, Galactic Knight said:

I saw the Little Tiger (Ford) among four trucks all featured in a photo based in that Show Your Projects chapter, but now that photo is gone. And that Little Tiger is the one I hope they're making as we speak. Also, because it won a World Championship long ago, the Wolverine (Chevy) is one of many trucks I hope to collect for RoR 0.4.8 and then use in the future.

That Little Tiger is being hand painted by OCD for RoR, Beam, and Spinmaster. Its also gonna feature the 2003 Champion logo on the hood like it did in real life but its gonna feature the modern Monster Jam logo instead of the USHRA logo

13 hours ago, THATONEGAMER2K20 said:

That Little Tiger is being hand painted by OCD for RoR, Beam, and Spinmaster. Its also gonna feature the 2003 Champion logo on the hood like it did in real life but its gonna feature the modern Monster Jam logo instead of the USHRA logo

"OCD"? That's another Sim-Monsters member, isn't it?

14 hours ago, Galactic Knight said:

"OCD"? That's another Sim-Monsters member, isn't it?

MonsterJam OCD his actual name is Ryan but everyone calls him OCD for short..... He just got done with the paint for little tiger, and recently put it on a truck from spinmaster, just to make it like the world finals 5 version with the black wheels and everything. you can see the truck on his Instagram

2 hours ago, THATONEGAMER2K20 said:

MonsterJam OCD his actual name is Ryan but everyone calls him OCD for short..... He just got done with the paint for little tiger, and recently put it on a truck from spinmaster, just to make it like the world finals 5 version with the black wheels and everything. you can see the truck on his Instagram

Unfortunately, those are not the white rims with the Little Tiger stripes. That's the LTrim.mesh piece I mentioned in my request.

On 2/10/2020 at 11:40 AM, THATONEGAMER2K20 said:

The Monster Jam logo is only for the toy, as is the black rims.  When I converted the wrap from the Spin Master pickup tooling to the '08 F150 I swapped it out for a USHRA logo.  @AKDahlgren took care of implementing the truck into RoR, link in his Instagram bio.  Same texture will be used for BeamNG except it will have solid white rims.

23 hours ago, Mike Bevavava said:

The Monster Jam logo is only for the toy, as is the black rims.  When I converted the wrap from the Spin Master pickup tooling to the '08 F150 I swapped it out for a USHRA logo.  @AKDahlgren took care of implementing the truck into RoR, link in his Instagram bio.  Same texture will be used for BeamNG except it will have solid white rims.

ah thanks for clarifying

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Galactic Knight said:

Honestly, I'm not sure anyone will create the Wolverine Chevy at all, let alone update it for 0.4.8.

Bruh this topic’s over a year old. Did you get grounded or something?