Monster Jam Xtreme Chaos Tour

Chaos2TheMax

Let's try this again, since I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread... If this gets taken down again, then I'll see if I can talk with the admins if I can get this tour to have its own thread in Events and Leagues.

So basically, I'm running a tour that is more organized and a lot more active that its preceding tour (Arena Tour). I plan to start this tour after the final event of the Sim Monsters All Star Challenge. This tour will have three series's, and there will be a World Finals. The stops will be run on either Fridays or Saturdays. This will be a private tour however (due to certain events happening in my last server), so if you would like to compete, please contact me by my discord: MasterOfChaos2020#4339. If I allow you to have a link, you are forbidden to share the link with anybody else.

April 13th, 2020

SO FAR WE HAVE 3 SPOTS LEFT IN THE SPEEDWAY SERIES, 3 SPOTS LEFT IN STADIUM SERIES 1, AND 5 SPOTS LEFT IN STADIUM SERIES 2. NOTE THAT THE FIRST EVENT WILL BE ON MAY 2ND. THE FIRST STOP WILL BE AT SHOWJAM WITH THE SPEEDWAY SERIES. AGAIN, IF YOU WANT TO COMPETE, DM ME ON DISCORD AT MasterOfChaos2020#4339

We are almost 2 weeks away from the kickoff event of Monster Jam Xtreme Chaos. Currently, I am working on a website for the tour, but for now, I have set up a youtube channel and an IG channel, which I will provide at the end of this announcement. We will need about 8 more people to signup (the signups are going away quickly), if you dont want to drive, i am also looking for cameramen (or women), and commentators to assist me in the series. If you want to do any of these, dm my discord: MasterOfChaos2020#4339!

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwsEcERzvvufIUBMhjKEVhg?view_as=subscriber

IG:https://www.instagram.com/monster_jam_xtreme_chaos/?hl=en

• 5 months later...