Show Your Projects Chapter 66

Double.D ッ

On 2/6/2021 at 12:13 PM, Mario_Ortega said:

Also took a crack on making a venue from scratch. This is Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds' Equestrian Center in Robstown, Texas. This venue has held some monster truck shows in the past, most recently Monster Truck Wars. I was able to get floor measurements, then work my way around. Yesterday, I was able to add a sunroof and continue working on the seating.

Screenshot_2021-02-06_111054.pngunknown.png

Would be an awesome venue for an old school tnt style track

spacer.png

Less artsy, more clear image of the 2021 No Problem! updated it to make it look a lot more like its 1993 counterpart. I might attempt to change the color of the axle to yellow (surprisingly hard on NAMT) but otherwise its essentially done.

I'm hoping to make a few more skins on this body next. We're coming up on the 1 year anniversary of my first ever monster truck build, Miss Di.Meanor for MTM2. Since that truck was a re-skin of No Problem, it only makes sense to finally bring it over into RoR as well to celebrate! I've got some other skin ideas in mind too, we'll see how far I get.

• Upvote 9

11 hours ago, WorpeX said:

spacer.png

Less artsy, more clear image of the 2021 No Problem! updated it to make it look a lot more like its 1993 counterpart. I might attempt to change the color of the axle to yellow (surprisingly hard on NAMT) but otherwise its essentially done.

I'm hoping to make a few more skins on this body next. We're coming up on the 1 year anniversary of my first ever monster truck build, Miss Di.Meanor for MTM2. Since that truck was a re-skin of No Problem, it only makes sense to finally bring it over into RoR as well to celebrate! I've got some other skin ideas in mind too, we'll see how far I get.

Love all of the retro repli-customs you've been making lately, really unique ideas on what these trucks would look like modern day; keep up the good work.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The texture looks outstanding. It could just be me, but it looks like the bedsides and cab are the 3rd gen dodge ram ones I made for predator. If I recall, I think Prowler always used Silverado cabs and bed sides. I'm not 100% sure tho.

On 2/9/2021 at 12:59 PM, Edy said:

made this for @Double.D ッ

fefe33887b.png

• Like 1