Show Your Projects Chapter 66

Double.D ッ

22 hours ago, Andrew said:

The texture looks outstanding. It could just be me, but it looks like the bedsides and cab are the 3rd gen dodge ram ones I made for predator. If I recall, I think Prowler always used Silverado cabs and bed sides. I'm not 100% sure tho.

You'd be right, pretty sure all the pezo trucks running PEI's ran Silverado cab/bedsides. I sent him the body I used for the older predators, which used a silverado.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2021 at 4:55 PM, Andrew said:

It could just be me, but it looks like the bedsides and cab are the 3rd gen dodge ram ones I made for predator. If I recall, I think Prowler always used Silverado cabs and bed sides. I'm not 100% sure tho.

As i told @LordFrosting, it's the body he sent me, i just edited a little bit so it could like the actual body the pezo trucks ran.

On the tail area the pezo trucks sloppes down, while the body that was given to me didn't have it and would make the paint look bad, specially the cat on the back.

6182ad9497.png 

d70137da4f.png  b8e16b1960.png

The original one you made didn't have it 

6af2769118.png

I also changed the razorback, since the orginal one was very lackluster to say the least, semmed it was an import from a mesh, also the UV on it was very bad.

The one i did was with the purpose of having better UV mapping for the tiger stripes to be "seamless" and let them cotinue into it, also on the actual Prowler truck it the top of it it's very close the actual roof of the cab

0c0248392f.png428b8351c2.png

e9b18040b6.png 
6367bdd67e.png

This is what was given to me by @LordFrostingand it's what i had to work with so yeah, if the body is incorrect i would be upset since it was told to me when the paint was done :(

Althougth i'm not closed to resking the thing if someone provides me with an accurate body, since my modeling skills are very lackluster!

In other news i made a new texture for the 2nd Gen BKTs

Still has some editing work to be done, but i like it!

fb0ecd013c.png

Also, if anyone could explain to me what is the changes between the 3rd and 4th Gen of BKTs i would really appriciate it, since i don't see any mayor difference between the models we have and don't know if it's worth to make a texture for the 3rd Gens

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

5 hours ago, Edy said:

As i told @LordFrosting, it's the body he sent me, i just edited a little bit so it could like the actual body the pezo trucks ran.

On the tail area the pezo trucks sloppes down, while the body that was given to me didn't have it and would make the paint look bad, specially the cat on the back.

6182ad9497.png 

d70137da4f.png  b8e16b1960.png

The original one you made didn't have it 

6af2769118.png

I also changed the razorback, since the orginal one was very lackluster to say the least, semmed it was an import from a mesh, also the UV on it was very bad.

The one i did was with the purpose of having better UV mapping for the tiger stripes to be "seamless" and let them cotinue into it, also on the actual Prowler truck it the top of it it's very close the actual roof of the cab

0c0248392f.png428b8351c2.png

e9b18040b6.png 
6367bdd67e.png

This is what was given to me by @LordFrostingand it's what i had to work with so yeah, if the body is incorrect i would be upset since it was told to me when the paint was done :(

Althougth i'm not closed to resking the thing if someone provides me with an accurate body, since my modeling skills are very lackluster!

In other news i made a new texture for the 2nd Gen BKTs

Still has some editing work to be done, but i like it!

fb0ecd013c.png

Also, if anyone could explain to me what is the changes between the 3rd and 4th Gen of BKTs i would really appriciate it, since i don't see any mayor difference between the models we have and don't know if it's worth to make a texture for the 3rd Gens

Hey Edy, I tried to message you on discord about it a hour ago but i realized i could do it on here. 4th gens actually dont exist im pretty sure, the guy who put it in game said he just used second gens and changed the name

spacer.png

My take on the Scooby Doo from the 2018 Orlando show with John Gordon driving.

Only one show this was known to be driven at.

Still working on getting props and doing texturing work too. (Yes the front of it looks rough, ive been advised of it once or twice before)

• Upvote 5