Show Your Projects Chapter 66

Double.D ッ

2 hours ago, RORmadness said:

Time for a project dump, finished up El Paso and here's finished Seattle too. I also started a new truck for Monster Truck Militia. Tracks aren't the best but I am trying new things with them to hopefully put into better tracks some day. For those wondering about El Paso and Seattle, they will be on the site eventually, I have not shared them with anyone yet so nobody has even tested them other than myself.

YXA0LGU.png

3jKOMrV.png

1ArDF8b.png

s0Qn2ex.png

JVaJiBc.png

CZMPV67.png

KIBPSxW.png

looking epic my man 10/10

2 hours ago, RORmadness said:

Time for a project dump, finished up El Paso and here's finished Seattle too. I also started a new truck for Monster Truck Militia. Tracks aren't the best but I am trying new things with them to hopefully put into better tracks some day. For those wondering about El Paso and Seattle, they will be on the site eventually, I have not shared them with anyone yet so nobody has even tested them other than myself.

YXA0LGU.png

3jKOMrV.png

1ArDF8b.png

s0Qn2ex.png

JVaJiBc.png

CZMPV67.png

KIBPSxW.png

Rockstar or custom truck?

7 hours ago, RORmadness said:

*rockstar*

If you are making Rockstar, you got the wrong body there

Yes, it's a Chevy Silverado, but you are using the wrong Silverado, i would suggest researching the year and model 

Here's some pics

maxresdefault.jpg

2f04ef68bfe671dc734ae07de9ec3344.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

11574652_web1_180423-TST-M-Rockstar_canc

Rockstar_Monster_Truck.jpg

As you can see, the Rockstar body has a more curved looked to it, also the wheelwels are more small and it's very squished to fit the chassis

Also the back is very short

9 minutes ago, Hydroツ said:

*pic not loading*

I'll eventually remake that thing. Don't feel like that body turned out good

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, RORmadness said:

YXA0LGU.png

3jKOMrV.png

1ArDF8b.png

s0Qn2ex.png

JVaJiBc.png

Its a Chevy Colorado body, not a Silverado (see the headlights, how the top are smaller then the bottom) 2006 Chevrolet Colorado Specs, Price, MPG & Reviews | Cars.com

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Edy said:

If you are making Rockstar, you got the wrong body there

Yes, it's a Chevy Silverado, but you are using the wrong Silverado, i would suggest researching the year and model 

Here's some pics

maxresdefault.jpg

2f04ef68bfe671dc734ae07de9ec3344.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

11574652_web1_180423-TST-M-Rockstar_canc

Rockstar_Monster_Truck.jpg

As you can see, the Rockstar body has a more curved looked to it, also the wheelwels are more small and it's very squished to fit the chassis

Also the back is very short

I'll eventually remake that thing. Don't feel like that body turned out good

the body was fine, topology is iffy but imma fix it up, i compared it to pics from the metal shop and it’s pretty accurate