Show Your Projects Chapter 66

Double.D ッ

Wasn't expecting to double post today, but Bryant make a killer paint for NCB for Autism Acceptance Month, sponsored by the Autistic Self-Advocacy Network for a league we're in, and I just had to share it. Might find a way to add spec/shine to the flames t make them pop more, but yeah, this rocks and will be included in the 2021 update for North Country Bandit 5.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Cora Solera said:

North Country Bandit inspired by the loud color schemes of Transformers Generation 2 in the works.

spacer.png

nice to see a fellow transformers fan 👍

• Like 1

Some league trucks I've run, past and present: Inferno (FRA?), North Country Bandit, (HSL and FBS), Wrecking Crew 2018 (MTRA), and King Krunch 2021 (WIP, no league for it yet. Maybe RORMJL?)

spacer.png

On 4/5/2021 at 10:38 PM, Cora Solera said:

Some league trucks I've run, past and present: Inferno (FRA?), North Country Bandit, (HSL and FBS), Wrecking Crew 2018 (MTRA), and King Krunch 2021 (WIP, no league for it yet. Maybe RORMJL?)

spacer.png

homeboy, this is show your projects lololol xdxdxdx

19 hours ago, Cora Solera said:

King Krunch and NCB are the projects in this photo lol.

oh, i’m sorry. it just felt like you were showing off trucks you were running in leagues (hence the mtra and fra reference, ect.) anywho, carry on. they look nice 👍

• Like 1