Show Your Projects Chapter 66

Double.D ッ

*Tommy Lee casually playing drums upside down*

UuKeUR3.png

m7GCQ8B.png

KWEskQT.png

AqV3cVQ.png

Several prop colors need to be revised for each variation as well as another edit or two to the textures on the new Harpers. Much thanks to Mason (ChazzyMP) for the majority of the paint work (I made logos and other small edits though) as well as Trevor M. and ZonR for several good reference shots and overall support on this build so far.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

https://imgur.com/sbAuLkq

https://imgur.com/bj6v36V

oh. thanks to chazzymp for a killer paint. should be out today 

28 minutes ago, Nathan H. said:

UuKeUR3.png

m7GCQ8B.png

KWEskQT.png

AqV3cVQ.png

Several prop colors need to be revised for each variation as well as another edit or two to the textures on the new Harpers. Much thanks to Mason (ChazzyMP) for the majority of the paint work (I made logos and other small edits though) as well as Trevor M. and ZonR for several good reference shots and overall support on this build so far.

why is it slammed bruh

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Nathan H. said:

UuKeUR3.png

m7GCQ8B.png

KWEskQT.png

AqV3cVQ.png

OHHHH can we get the one were it ran a Jetix body

52 minutes ago, JamDesign11 said:

but if it did

But it didn't, so you will not receive a version with said body because it never happened. Get a inkling of something happening in the world of monster trucks and get yourself out of 2006-2008.

• Upvote 2