Show Your Projects Chapter 66

Double.D ッ

On 5/25/2021 at 9:43 AM, JamDesign11 said:

Here is a trio of F150s 

we start with Monster Energy (Coty) with a big revamp

this pack also includes the 2017 and a Mutant body!

Next we have Nokia N-GAGE and Hot Wheels from arnhem 2006

NOTE: these are in HEAVY WIP Nokia should not have BKTs and Hot Wheels needs a yellow rollcage i will keep you up to date when they are finished 

next we have Jetix 2021 a truck that @Dogecoin was working on i made it for him and i think i am the only person to get the roof like the real truck 

and last we have the Arnhem 2013 edition of Disney XD on the Blue Thunder chassis

these will be released soon so keep an eye out for them :)spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Ngage and Hotwheels are on inaccurate chassis. learn chassis types before you start building please for chrissake.

• Upvote 1

Been awhile since i've worked on the 2021 Bronco pack. I think i've previously shown No Problem!, Big Mudder and WildTrak. This is the 4th and final Bronco - Miss Di.Meanor! It's a RoR remake of my first (and only) MTM2 truck. I've also finally been able to iron out some issues I was having with the body. Its getting closer to being done now!

JkackBg.png

• Upvote 4

33 minutes ago, Steele said:

Alpha Male Speed Shop is happy to announce two new trucks out of our stable. 

@ZonRwill be bring back his Hotline Miami Night Life name but with a whole new design

@Steelewill be piloting a new name to our team, Game Over.

Countless hours have been put into these trucks to make them work for our drivers.

Thanks to our sponsors Ghost Racing Products, VP Racing Fuels, Holly, and Zone Out Fabrication! 

spacer.png

HqHfVp8.png

MMMMMMM Headerssss

• Upvote 1

Well the boys in the Alpha Male shop have been busy building brand new trucks, i went to my truck bay and thought what could i do? i have always been one to like different body styles than most and this is no different. I hit up Danny Mackey for the body mold on the speed energy truck and he happily sent me a body. as far as the paint goes Killswitch did an outstanding job on the new paint, with Zach Steele putting some touching ups on the body adding in some logos and what not, i present to you Hysteria 3!

spacer.png

• Upvote 6

Sup

Its been a very hot minute since I last posted here considering I got banned during my absence I started A LOT of projects but these are the most interesting 4 and a good amount of the others were made for other people. So lemme quit stalling and get into them

#1 probably the least interesting of the 4 I got bored and decided it shouldn't be too difficult to make a track lemme try it out. Weird how I was both right and wrong

spacer.png

#2 Oh look another grave digger that's craaaaaaazzzzyyyyy. But luckily this is digger 22 which is a digger that hasn't been made yet I think

spacer.png

#3 nanananananananananana BATMAN  I really only started to work on this because I didn't like how my taz turned out which Im remaking

spacer.png

and #4 and probably the one I've probably put the most amount of work in toxic. I say that because there isn't many reference pictures of the truck especially in cab, I had to make new headers and there's not really a base n/b for me to put it on other than a cohen/eddie n/b which has been extensively modified by yours truly. this truck is taking a lot of time and effort but hopefully it can be the quality I want it to be. I can't remember who made the paint I think it was mike bev I'll come back and fix this once I figure out who made the paint

spacer.png

• Upvote 12