Show Your Projects Chapter 66

Double.D ッ

1 hour ago, P3ForLife Customs said:

Before you look or tear into me and assault my dreams let me address a couple possible concerns lol:

No the jumps AND their paints are not finished or final. The paints are place holders for these screenshots only and for me to get an idea of how it's going

The stadium will be as close to accurate as I can personally get it so dont worry about the stadium having incorrect or missing textures etc.

Just wanted to show that someone IS attempting to make a better WF 8. Hope you like it so far :)

*WF8*

Wow, never thought I'd see the day. It looks amazing and the scaling for the double bus is spot on!

2 hours ago, P3ForLife Customs said:

Before you look or tear into me and assault my dreams let me address a couple possible concerns lol:

No the jumps AND their paints are not finished or final. The paints are place holders for these screenshots only and for me to get an idea of how it's going

The stadium will be as close to accurate as I can personally get it so dont worry about the stadium having incorrect or missing textures etc.

Just wanted to show that someone IS attempting to make a better WF 8. Hope you like it so far :)

Two things I noticed.  When you have two cars stacked on top of one another, crush down the roof of the car on the bottom of the stack since it can't/won't support the car on top in real life.  Plus I would recommend using a bit of variety of your crush car vehicles so it doesn't look like each car is a carbon copy of it.  Looking good so far!

7 minutes ago, maxdman said:

Two things I noticed.  When you have two cars stacked on top of one another, crush down the roof of the car on the bottom of the stack since it can't/won't support the car on top in real life.  Plus I would recommend using a bit of variety of your crush car vehicles so it doesn't look like each car is a carbon copy of it.  Looking good so far!

It's kinda hard to tell in these pics but I did crush them some but I'll bring them down some more and that's was the goal with variety but for now I mainly used the one. Again it's hard to tell from my angles but I used a different car in the racing lanes. But to get jump scale and general positioning and size I just copied one car over the whole track. Thanks for the tips tho wont go to waste!

One more custom Gaithersburg.  This one could lead to some really interesting and great racing.  Chicago style but starting in the middle over a steep bus jump. 

S5veWiq.png

obiZAY2.png

This custom as well as the other custom Gaithersburg on the previous SYP page is packed together and pending approval.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13