Show Your Projects Chapter 66

Double.D ッ

On 5/9/2020 at 9:27 AM, Edy said:

Angel Stadium

i hope you're gonna do the rock pile justice :)

On 5/9/2020 at 6:01 PM, Outlawed said:

Sir Mixalot coming at you with a classic

DIS-guuuussssttttinnnnnggg  🤤🤤   i am curious to kno the vert count on that thing

It would be awesome with ROR to do a MTM & MTM 2 Remix.  I was bless to beta test those two games thanks to Yestman & KC back in the day.  I still have MTM 2 Beta disk some where in a box.  
Keep up the great work EDY!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Blizzard said:

It would be awesome with ROR to do a MTM & MTM 2 Remix.  I was bless to beta test those two games thanks to Yestman & KC back in the day.  I still have MTM 2 Beta disk some where in a box.  
Keep up the great work EDY!

Or ALOT of custom tracks from MTM2 too.

4 hours ago, diggerthechamp said:

Finishing up a track that Frank (monsterjam0000) made in like 2013/14 sometime. I have just done a few edits, added new cars and textured it. 

You're getting better with each one, nicely done!  I want to echo Chris' suggestion of baking.  A simple shadow bake gives the model much more depth and a sense of realism.

Also nice work on the 3D crowd!  Next time I would move the texture map in the texture panel in Blender to the right or left so that each row of spectators isn't the exact same copy of people.  You can still copy and duplicate the faces in the Blender model/mesh but move the texture map so each row doesn't have red shirt guy sitting next to white shirt guy over and over. 

Last thing, something I've noticed on a few of your recent tracks are the car textures.  The detail in the actual texture seems to disappear when you add a color to it.  I suggest to use the car/vehicle textures off of Chris' Show Jam 2020, Jack Merkle's Tampa 2007, or any of Danny's Sim-Monsters All Star Challenge tracks, then in your photo editor move the hue/color tone which would change the blue colored car texture, to a red colored texture (depending on where the slider is on the color wheel or scale).  I do this for all of my car/vehicle textures that way the detail in the texture isn't lost but the color of the car/vehicle texture is changed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, maxdman said:

Last thing, something I've noticed on a few of your recent tracks are the car textures.  The detail in the actual texture seems to disappear when you add a color to it.  I suggest to use the car/vehicle textures off of Chris' Show Jam 2020, Jack Merkle's Tampa 2007, or any of Danny's Sim-Monsters All Star Challenge tracks, then in your photo editor move the hue/color tone which would change the blue colored car texture, to a red colored texture (depending on where the slider is on the color wheel or scale).  I do this for all of my car/vehicle textures that way the detail in the texture isn't lost but the color of the car/vehicle texture is changed.

Thanks! I did not know that! That's a much easier way to do it aswell, then manually painting the cars