Show Your Projects Chapter 66

Double.D ッ

@Edy This is some really really awesome stuff.  Takes tracks to the next level.  If we figure out a better way to make trees or have leaves blow in the wind that would be perfect.  

Now please make a tutorial so we can incorporate this stuff lol

4 minutes ago, maxdman said:

If we figure out a better way to make trees or have leaves blow in the wind that would be perfect.  

There's good tutorials of making low poly trees, i'm currently working on getting some photos of branches so i can make so cool textures

Leaves are posible but you need to set up the particle file correctly

5 minutes ago, maxdman said:

Now please make a tutorial so we can incorporate this stuff lol

I will eventually, i'm still trying to understand all that there is to it still, but surely!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blizzard said:

Do you plan on doing the 80's/90's version of the stadium before it was remodeled and etc. 

I'm not sure to be honest, i don't know if there's enough reference pictures to model it without getting a headache!

Bad thing about old versions of stadiums/demolished stadiums is that there is little to no reference

12 hours ago, Edy said:

I'm not sure to be honest, i don't know if there's enough reference pictures to model it without getting a headache!

Bad thing about old versions of stadiums/demolished stadiums is that there is little to no reference

google or youtube bro there's plenty out there

12 hours ago, Edy said:

Edy, 

Believe it not I still have some 80's photo's of the stadium from my MTM2 days when I did Anaheim for MTM2.  If you want them let me know, they are not big size but you get idea of the shape of the stadium.  Just let me know and I will private message them to you.  Or better yet I just load it here. LOL

264612739_46e6da5c23.jpg