Hi all, I've recently started to realize how naked the site is without having a main logo up top. We had an older one but I feel the style has become pretty dated. I would like to open up the floor to some  more designs if anyone is interested. There are two primary themes for members to select Light and Night. If you design a transparent logo it could be used for both, however if you design with a background please keep in mind it needs to fit for both themes or you will need to make two separate versions for the themes. I know there is a ton of talent on this site, so if you want to get your design noticed feel free to reply to this thread with your banner/logo. 

You can reply directly to this thread, I think we will leave this thread open until April 30, 11:59 PM CST.

You must include Sim-Monsters as the primary focus of the banner image. Sim-monsters.com is a Plus, but not required. Please avoid using copyrighted items such as branding... Example Monster Jam, Goodyear.. ETC. 

Please limit entries to be a maximum of 850px (W) X 175px (L). There are no limitations on how many ideas or variations you submit. 

spacer.png

There will be a small prize pack for being the winning design which I will contact you directly if you are the selected winner. As far as the winner goes, I think it will be based off of my personal preference and I will talk with some members who I feel have a good taste in design as well. This will not be a public vote as I'm not looking to turn it in to a popularity contest. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9