not letting me download

MisterDestruction

Question

10 answers to this question

12 hours ago, d0ctordanger said:

i was busy downloading a bunch of stuff (quite a bit of stuff if im honest), and now im no longer permitted to download anything...?

any help or reason for this?

if you use chrome, does the download say "insufficient download permissions"? If so, then just restart your computer. I had the same problem and a quick computer restart did the trick.

7 hours ago, MasterOfChaos2020 said:

if you use chrome, does the download say "insufficient download permissions"? If so, then just restart your computer. I had the same problem and a quick computer restart did the trick.

thats not it and it didnt work, thanks tho!. all it says is "Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file".  i cant download anything anywhere on the site.

EDIT: it just started working after i wrote that response, thanks good sir!

56 minutes ago, d0ctordanger said:

thats not it and it didnt work, thanks tho!. all it says is "Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file".  i cant download anything anywhere on the site.

EDIT: it just started working after i wrote that response, thanks good sir!

np mate

6 hours ago, New_User_Of_Sim-Monsters said:

I have the same problem here "Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file".

That means you most likely exceeded the maximum number of files you are allowed to download within a 24 hour period. Wait 24 hours after your most recent download and you should be able to download again

On 8/2/2021 at 5:33 PM, ABgamerX said:

That means you most likely exceeded the maximum number of files you are allowed to download within a 24 hour period. Wait 24 hours after your most recent download and you should be able to download again

u sure cause I'm trying to download El Toro Loco and Grave Digger and it wont let me even after I restarted my computer