NAMT Season 2 Announcement

DannyMackey

EMYHrfZ.png

Two years after the inaugural season of North American Monster Trucks, NAMT IS BACK!

This season, we will see drivers tackling tracks all across North America in a 9 stop tour.  However the action won’t stop after Week 9.  Returning for the first time in 5 years, NAMT will be hosting a 3 stop Playoff Series.  The top competitors of the tour will compete for the NAMT Points Championships, while everyone else battles it out, trying to upset the competition and disrupt the points chase!

Here’s the breakdown of the season as currently planned:

• 9 Regular Season events
  • 3 event Playoff Series
  • Regular Season events will consist of 16 trucks, all competing in racing and freestyle
  • Play-Off Series consisting of 12 locked-in drivers competing for points and 12 qualifying drivers trying to upset the field
  • Events are qualify-in only (fastest of two laps)
  • Tracks will be of a custom design in real life stadiums
  • Trucks will be customs only (more details to follow)

More announcements will be made in the coming weeks, as the season will kick off in September!

Credit to @acdcfan56 for the great new logos.

Check out the Discord here: http://discord.gg/yMHEzTA

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

Driver: Angel Garcia

Truck: Rebooted Chaos

Discord: Chaos2TheMax#4339

Hometown (Optional): Tampa,FL

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1mruprh3j8o35dq/Rebooted_Chaos.zip/file (WILL BE USING FELD VERSION)

Theme song: Rise (The Glitch Mob)

also, any adjustments we should make to our trucks? Just wondering since this will be my first time in NAMT.

6 minutes ago, DannyMackey said:

@Chaos2TheMax Hey sign-ups haven't been opened yet (another thread will be made for that).  There will be information about truck settings in a few days.

oh k, wondering what was going on since I saw outlawed posted a signup

Just now, DannyMackey said:

For the first season of NAMT, I wanted the trucks to use more realistic settings.  The settings used were more realistic than stock V4 settings, however more work still needed to be done.

This season I am looking to correct the issues currently present in the trucks we drive.  As a result, more time is going to be put into the settings we'll be using for NAMT this year.

As such, I am announcing that NAMT will be pushing its start date back while the trucks are being worked on further.  I am sorry to those of you expecting to start racing next month, but taking the time to correct the trucks now will pay off ten-fold in the long term.