I got a request and gonna explain my situation, I am 16 years old, love monster trucks and using people's creations and play Rigs of Rods alone, and I always got this on my mind, could I get my vehicle made into this game. Well I think so but it may have be something made from scratch, I do not, I mean do not have the tools or site, knowledge nor time to make a truck and I am hoping someone here can make one for me, I will explain what I would like for it to have. This Blazer means a lot to me, it was a gift from my Aunt and Uncle and they mean the whole world to me and my family, love them very dearly and so thankful for the vehicle.

• Name: Angry Betty
  • Body: 1996 Chevy Blazer Luxury Sport
  • Chassis: Grave Digger 14 chassis, if not please do feel free to use a different one and just give me a heads up, front or rear engine does not matter.
  • Engine: 540 Merlin with 871 Littlefield Supercharger
  • Transmission: Turbo 400 or Air/Shift Crower - equipped Lenco 3 speed
  • Tires: 66X43X25 inch Goodyear Terras
  • Paint: White

Everything else like susension, axles, etc, I will leave up to you, I really do enjoy suprises so please do feel free to do what you got in mind, sadly I'm not very completely sure of what I wanted for everythinng else, but please do what you wish, I want this monster truck to be a fast and high flying and amazing racing vehicle, take high air and not bounce hard and flip over from landing, something that can perform like Grave Digger #12 and the Bearfoot dodge in 1999

95205277_246440880068323_5567338485423013888_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=09cbfe&_nc_ohc=OBf79mfsFeUAX_u_VYj&_nc_ht=scontent.fbed1-1.fna&oh=a8e5323739294db4e8288f0f32e22a7b&oe=5F002094

HERE IS A PICTURE OF MY TRUCK, PLEASE DO USE THIS TO HELP YOU OUT WITH WHAT YOU WANT TO DO FOR ME, I WILL SEND MORE PICTURES IF NEEDED.

I only have hand cash money, I dont know if I'm gonna get charged for this or be made for free. Please do let me know!

PLEASE DO TAKE YOUR TIME ON THE VEHICLE, PREFER TO HAVE IN MONTHS INSTEAD OF A YEAR OR SO, DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO