ScrapyardZonR's Ramp Pack

ZonR

ZonR's Ramp Pack

Decided to finally upload these ramps I made a while back, I don't intend to make a full fledged track anytime soon so I figured if nothing else these can serve as inspiration and help guide you to making clean ramps as well. These can absolutely be improved as I'm no expert in blender but I feel like they serve as decent examples of poly flow without having to import a full track model or anything like that. I also encourage people to use these models if they want to, just give me credit for the ramp models of course. Get creative and keep making tracks! I'm including the car and bus textures just to be thorough. If you need any help texturing the track, I have a tutorial video explaining the absolute basics of painting a track. I'll only be including a 2.79b blend file. I'd also strongly encourage you to build collision mesh's around these ramps as well if you intend to use them. 

Credits: 

Testmobile - Vehicle Models and Textures (https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/vehicles/land/uaa-city-props-vehicles-120339)

RockCrwlr - Bus Model and Texture

ZonR - Ramp Mesh's