late 80s & early 90s trucks and tracks

hotrod8925

• 3 months later...

Mainly tube trucks. There are already versions of grave digger and a couple others. But no one has made equalizer, invader, or any of the others that used to run on the show monster wars. I would like to see more of those trucks and tracks vs the new stuff. 

21 hours ago, hotrod8925 said:

Mainly tube trucks. There are already versions of grave digger and a couple others. But no one has made equalizer, invader, or any of the others that used to run on the show monster wars. I would like to see more of those trucks and tracks vs the new stuff. 

I would definitely be willing to work with you on this. 80-90s is my era and i've already made a bunch like Bearly Tame, 4 Wheel Crazy, AM/PM Rocket and some others. I have a Replica of the original LF Snake Bite that I've been working on/off on that's unreleased right now. The original Equalizer's are definitely in my plans to do, but if I do them I want to do it right and there currently isn't a body that was made for it. Thunder Chicken is on my list too.

Also, A Repli-Custom Invader was made by me awhile back. I could easily move this paint to a replica if you find a body.

• 9 months later...
4 hours ago, hotrod8925 said:

Is it a leafer or replicustom? Do you think we could do a pack of trucks as seen on monster wars?

Thunder Chicken is a leafer.

Monster Wars pack would be cool, there are a couple of trucks in there that I'd like to build. I think a few of them are done though like Taurus & Grave Digger. I could also make a more accurate Invader for this as the one I made was only my second ever truck - feel like I've improved a lot since building it. I think someone was working on the Equalizer from this era, although I haven't seen a recent update of it and I forget who was working on it, i'd have to dig through discord.

18 hours ago, hotrod8925 said:

An era correct invader would be awesome. Your replicustom is one of my favorites to drive though LOL. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. 

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time right now and the time I do have is going to Thunder Chicken. I would love to contribute to truck pack if you're starting one, but I'm not going to do the whole thing myself. Are you planning on making any?