Fun Run @ New Orleans 2020 (RORMJL) 9/30/20 3:30 PM EST (2:30 PM CT)

Chaos2TheMax

While I haven't posted a lot of fun runs here, this will be my last "online" event that i will compete before I partly retire from any league until early/late December due to my main pc giving up on me (as I am using my backup pc, thats very laggy lmao rip). 

But anyway, tomorrow I will host a fun run on the New Orleans 2020 RORMJL track, the max signups will be 10 trucks (first come first serve, first signup being myself because logic lmao). SIGNUPS ARE OPEN NOW AND WILL CLOSE TOMORROW AT 3:20 PM EST (2:20 PM CT) OR WILL CLOSE WHEN THE 10th PARTICIPANT HAS SIGNED UP will be using my private ror server that I will provide in discord dm's.

Racing will be demonstrated by myself in both lanes.

After racing I will announce the skills order and we will have the skills challenge, where you can do two hits, or spin into cyclonic action.

After skills challenge (announcing the skills winner and points as of skills) we will have a small break, then I will announce the freestyle order and we will move on to freestyle.

Freestyle will be 2 min, you do not have to fill 30 secs to get a eligible score (if you crash before 30 sec, you will still get a score). Keep it realistic, two hard hits and you're done.  

I WILL EXPLAIN THIS AGAIN 5 MINUTES BEFORE EVENT, AS WELL AS ANNOUNCING THE BRACKET FOR RACING

-WE WILL HAVE AN OVERALL EVENT CHAMPION-

I will be using my custom Axe truck that i edited from the Avenger 2019 Pack. DM me on discord for link: Chaos2TheMax#8628

ROSTER:

1. Axe: Chaos2TheMax

2. Whiplash: DoubleToB

3. Barbarian: BradKerlin

4. El Toro Loco: ABgamerX

5. Invader: krazyd24

6. Big Kahuna: tnrdelvo

7. Bulldozer: azza9oo9

8. TBD

9. TBD

10. TBD

SIGNUP FORMAT:

Truck:

Discord:

• Chaos2TheMax changed the title to Fun Run @ New Orleans 2020 (RORMJL) 10/1/20 3:30 PM EST (2:30 PM CT)
  • Chaos2TheMax changed the title to Fun Run @ New Orleans 2020 (RORMJL) 9/30/20 3:30 PM EST (2:30 PM CT)
6 minutes ago, Glizzy Goblin said:

Wouldn't said fun run be Thursday? lol

Either way, 

Max Halpert

Bounty Hunter

Ill send da link

HandOverTheToes#2932

oml im an idiot, your right, we be doin it tomorrow. also im about to check my discord so thks, or you can post it here either or

1 hour ago, DoubleToB said:

Is it bad to say....I don't really know how to sign-up?

If I'm even allowed to Sign-Up, I'd use Whiplash.

yes you are allowed to sign up, all i ask is you either post the link on here, or dm me it on discord if you have discord.