monster jam youtube membership

Elias

has anyone else bought the youtube membership for monster jam? i love it so far and im happy i get to see all the old seasons again plus extra content but i was curious to see how people feel about it since i haven't seen any other thread about it.

I have it and it's fantastic. It's so cool to see all these high quality shows that I watched on TV over a decade ago. From what I've heard from everyone that has the membership, it's all positive. With the new content that they add based on polls and comments, the membership is honestly one of the best things that Monster Jam has ever done. 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2020 at 11:17 AM, AaronLurie said:

I have it and it's fantastic. It's so cool to see all these high quality shows that I watched on TV over a decade ago. From what I've heard from everyone that has the membership, it's all positive. With the new content that they add based on polls and comments, the membership is honestly one of the best things that Monster Jam has ever done. 

exactly through the years its felt like monster jam or feld havnt been keeping up with the fans and with this it really feels like they are trying really hard to give to the fans and ive been looking for the episodes forever and they finally released them without overpricing them or in a selfish way just for the money. it just feels more for the fans then the money

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm with everyone on this. Being able to see Monster Jam back when I was watching previous seasons in real time is truly amazing. I think the only problem I have with this membership is I honestly want to watch all the broadcasts from all the seasons rather than voting for shows (kind of like WWE Network has their whole catalogue). But thats more just me wanting to relive all the shows lmao. But, MAN! Being able to watch all the World Finals broadcasts that were on Speed is so amazing!