A BIG Truck Making Competition

WorpeX

What truck year range should the competition be for?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What truck year range should the competition be for?

• 1991-1996 (PENDA Era) (V4)
    • 2000-2005 (Early 2000) (V4)
    • 2015-2020 (Modern Trucks) (V4)
    • Custom Only with a specific theme (ex. Creature Trucks) (V4)
    • None, make a new poll for NAMT or Breakables.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/09/2020 at 05:57 AM

SO BIG

OK So this has been a pretty terrible year all around in the world but here at Sim-Monsters, I would argue we've had the greatest year yet! Now you might say, "WorpeX, you've only been here for half a year!". Well, you'd be correct! I have absolutely zero frame of reference! It's been kinda great for me though. I really enjoyed it. Actually, I lost my train of thought on this completely. Let me restart.

SO BIG

In the discord we've been talking about how cool it would be to make a truck making competition! I drew the short straw, which means I got to start the competition up. Well, theoretical short straw. See, on discord we can't actually see each other. Like, its sorta social distanced that way. Anyway, it wasn't even actual straws. I did volunteer. I think. Unless Terron forced me to post this. Am I under duress? Wait. Aw crap, I did it again. One last restart.

SO BIG

WELCOME TO THE 2020 TRUCK BUILDING COMPETITION. I AM YOUR HOST, WORPEX! THERE WILL BE 1 MONTH TO BUILD THE BEST TRUCK YOU CAN. WHAT KINDA TRUCK? SEE THE POLL.

MORE INFORMATION IS COMING.

SO VOTE BIG