Potential 2021 Tour

Chaos2TheMax

So the reason why I'm posting this here is because I'm not quite sure whether I want to request for this to be on Sims because of issues that I would like to not discuss. Basically I'm thinking about reviving a tour that I had ran for about a few months last year, it was called "Monster Jam Xtreme Chaos". Just about 4 months ago, I lost my MSI Computer after a great 3 years of competing in leagues. While I have a backup pc that can run ror, it's very poo when it comes to multiplayer. Now about a month ago, I got bored and started thinking about renaming the league to just "Xtreme Chaos" and making it a realistic tour, it would be based off of the already very popular ROR league Monster Jam Chaotic Tour, except with a few twists. Instead of having only 2-3 individuals compete in all series', i would pick different individuals to compete in series' (to further detail, 9 people would drive 4 trucks for each stadium series (3 for 1, 2, and 3, for a total of 9 people). I even created a whole handbook to go with it (ill provide it in here if anyone wants to glance at it, but warning its a handful to read). I have plans to make this a recorded series instead of a streamed series (think of it as an RORMJL event, but instead of a stream its a normal video) I think it would be a great league to compete in. 

Sincerely,

Chaos2TheMax "Owner of the Rebooted Chaos Monster Truck"

Handbook: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y7u22JhPgwqOHB-buc2hEkWOm-ical7Kvgjj97AUQ7U/edit?usp=sharing

(PS: I'm making a discord server for the league (I am building it from scratch, with a custom logo, numerous chats, etc.), it will not be ready until either early 2021, or some point in 2021)

If you are wanting to know more, feel free to dm me on sims, or my discord: Chaos2TheMax#8628

• Chaos2TheMax changed the title to Potential 2021 Tour