Fun Run at RORIL World Finals 1 on December 26th, 2020 (5:00 pm est, 4:00 pm ct, 2:00 pm pt)

Chaos2TheMax

After 3 long months of being absent from the action, I can happily say that I am coming back into the action! I've missed the thrill for so long, but now the wait is finally over. I will be hosting a fun run consisting of 6 drivers on December 26th, 2020. The fun run will be hosted on my private server (provided below). We will be doing two rounds of events (round 1: racing, best trick, freestyle. round 2: racing, best trick, freestyle). After round 1, we will have a 5 minute intermission before starting round 2. After both rounds, the two overall event champions will battle off in a freestyle-off, the highest score wins the entire fun run. If in the event that one person sweeps both overall event championships, the runner-up in the overall point standings will face the overall event champion in the freestyle-off, if the overall champion wins, then he/she is deemed the fun run champion. If the runner-up wins the freestyle, then he/she is deemed the fun run champion.

Signup Format:

Username: Chaos2TheMax

Discord: Chaos2TheMax#8628

Truck Being Used: Bearly Tame 2020

Truck Link (must be on sims): 

COMPETITORS:
1. Chaos2TheMax- Bearly Tame 2020

SERVER STUFF:

Server Address: qgservers.org

Server IP: 12448

Server Password: MonsterJam1

edit: fun run is postponed due to internet problems