Official Monster Truck 2021 Thread

Chaos2TheMax

I haven't seen anyone post this yet, so I thought it would be nice to go ahead and have it made. So without further ado...

Here is what we know about the current 2021 season regarding Monster Trucks

Trucks:

- Seasock Motorsports is building a new truck called "Violent Impact", the spiritual successor to the original "Sudden Impact" truck. It will be piloted by Kyle Seasock and ran on the former Sudden Impact chassis. There is no set date on when it will debut.

- Jurassic Attack returned to Monster Jam under David Olfert for the five Salt Lake events, winning three donut championships and two freestyle championships.

- Lucas Oil Crusader will not be returning for the 2021 Monster Jam Season.

- Devastator debuted, with Aaron Basl as the pilot, under the newly formed Double Action Motorsports team (owned by the Basl brothers) at the Monster Jam Salt Lake event.

- Rage debuted a new 1st gen Chevy S-10 glow-in-the-dark body at the Houston Stadium Series event on January 30th, which is run for the entire year.

-Tomfoolery Motorsports is currently working on a new truck for the team called Wreckreaction, as well as a reboot of Charlie Pauken's Excaliber.

-For the 4th straight year Jamey Garner will be running the Stepp's Towing paint scheme in Orlando, but this time on the C10.

-Jim Koehler ran the World Finals XX body on Avenger for the Orlando event. Jim also debuted a brand new white display body at the same event for Tampa. The 2017 S-10 body would return for the Atlanta Event.

-After 33 years of competing, the Equalizer name is retired, as well as the Hot Tamale/Red Solo name. The chassis' are bought by Rod Schmidt, who converted the trucks into Thrill Billy and Redneck Rampage.

-Roger Gauger sold USA-1 to James Trantina III, who has plans on running his own version of the truck.

Drivers:

- Joe Urie and Becky Mcdonough will be retiring and no longer competing with Monster Jam.

- Neil Elliot announced his departure from the Max-D team, however he has not announced his retirement from Monster Jam yet.

- The Anderson Family piloted their October 2020 trucks until the Indianapolis and Los Angeles Events. Adam returned to Grave Digger on June 12th, while Ryan returned to Son-Uva-Digger on July 23rd. 

- Linsey Weenk announced that Lucas Oil Crusader will not be returning for the 2021 Monster Jam season, but he will not be retiring.

- Linsey Read returned to stadium events after 3 years of competing on the Monster Jam Arena Series

- Scott Buetow will be making his Hot Wheels Monster Truck Live debut this year, an exact date is yet to be announced.

-After nearly 4 years of driving EarthShaker, Tristan England will be taking over Megalodon, previously piloted by Adam Anderson, for the rest of the 2021 Monster Jam season.

-Randy Brown returned to Grave Digger for the Pensacola Events on July 24th-25th.

Monster Jam:

-As of July 31st, 2021, there are 25 confirmed events for Monster Jam.

-The two Monster Jam Hall Of Fame inductees were inducted during the February 27th Orlando event just before halftime, as well as the announcement of the next two inductees, Gary Porter and Mike Wales.

-The track layout for the first three shows of the 2021 Stadium Championship Series were the Stadium Championship Series Red Style, aka "Pod Style". Chicago Style returned for the last two Houston shows (with the final show being cancelled due to low temperature weather) and both Orlando Shows (both Orlando shows were green tracks for unknown reasons)

-On April 24th-25th, Monster Jam will have their first ever pavement speedway show of the so-called "No Cars Era" at Atlanta Motor Speedway in Atlanta, Georgia. Bad Company and Wild Side, and Monster Mutt Dalmation Galaxy will be replacing Over Bored, Black Pearl, and Scooby-Doo! for unknown reasons (most likely due to scheduling conflicts)

-Monster Jam World Finals XXI will take place on May 21st-May 22nd, 2022, confirmed via the Monster Jam 2022 Season Kickoff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*edited September 14th, 2021, at 10:28 am est

(This is my first time posting a thread like this so please do not bash me too hard, I am modeling this off of the Official Monster Truck 2020 Thread. This post will be updated with new information as new announcements are discovered. If you want to give me some tips and tricks on how to improve this, then dm me on Discord: Chaos2TheMax#8628)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MohawkMarkus said:

Linsey Read was also in stadiums in Europe

I am excluding stadium appearances outside of the US, because she has never competed in a u.s stadium (besides world finals 20 and all star)

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, andersongravedigger50 said:

What about Kelvin Ramer and his daughter?

We don't have a set date on when they will debut Wild Flower's new paint scheme, so until we have a date, it is classified as unofficial

48 minutes ago, litl_e_fan said:

Monster Jam will be at Atlanta Motor Speedway in April. 

I think this is the first pavement speedway show of the no cars era, so it’ll be interesting to see what they come up with  

intresting

• Like 1

• Outlawed pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2021 at 12:49 PM, Chaos2TheMax said:

On April 24th-25th, Monster Jam will have their first ever pavement speedway show of the so-called "No Cars Era" at Atlanta Motor Speedway in Atlanta, Georgia.

It's not a non-dirt show, they're building a dirt track with the same dirt that Supercross is using.

• Upvote 1