Official Monster Truck 2021 Thread

Chaos2TheMax

12 hours ago, tromoly said:

It's not a non-dirt show, they're building a dirt track with the same dirt that Supercross is using.

i've never seen atlanta motor speedway with dirt before, so most likely this will be a non-dirt show. But if this is the case, then i want to wait until I see that they are actually filling the speedway up with dirt

4 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

The next class of inductees to the Monster Jam Hall of Fame have been announced -- huge congratulations to Gary Porter and Mike Wales!

epic!

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like Terminal Velocity will make its Monster Jam debut on May 21st Chesapeake Energy Arena!

and Extreme Attitude has been added to their list of trucks, as well as a few more drivers, like Jon Zimmer (Jon Zimmer Jr) and Travis Mowery

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Today, the monster truck industry faced a major tragedy.

Scott Hartsock, owner and driver of the Gunslinger monster truck (or Slinger in Monster Jam), was killed after an Amtrak train crashed into a tow truck that he was occupying. Hartsock was a legend in the industry, having competed for over 25 years, and will continue to be remembered for the legend that he is. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

FB_IMG_1626441925642.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...