Race #4 - 7/17/11 - Nashville, TN

Casey Graves

We get our first arena of the season, this will be pretty much the same as the track I released a few months ago but with some of the new techniques I've learned and different grip settings since the trucks actually turn in arenas now. Times are the same as the last two weeks and will not change unless something goes wrong. Forgot to post this the first time but here are the trucks locked in for this weeks race: Ironman, Jurassic Attack, Sudden Impact, Air Force Afterburner, Equalizer, Avenger, Blue Thunder, Grave Digger, Lucas Oil Stabilizer, Maximum Destruction, Excaliber, Gunslinger

Schedule of Events (All times EST)

3:00 PM - Qualifying Open

7:30 PM - Qualifying Closes (Please don't wait till the last minute to qualify as it will slow everything down)

7:45 PM - AIM Chat Starts (May not start exactly at this time so dont message me asking when it starts)

8:00 PM - Drivers Meeting (Must be present to race)

8:15 PM - Events Start

11:30 PM - Events Finish(Estimated based on previous races)

Trolled everyone in qualifying, then had to face Stev in round 1. That wasn't cool.

Almost had the save of the year in FS... Can't wait to see it on video. I honestly didn't know what was going on until I was upside down in the middle of the floor. I remember hitting the FMX ramp, mashing buttons, then going upside down.

Really liking how smoothly the events go.