Show Your Projects Chapter 67

AaronLurie

Ghost Racing Products is happy to announce our new line of shop toolboxes.

Inducing the GRP Elite Series Box

This stunning new design futures high-grade steel construction, power drawers and even remote locks!

Also available in 7 stunning colors. (Custom colors can be ordered)

Be sure to grab yours today!

t8uI6DI.jpg

• Upvote 9

9 hours ago, Steele said:

Ghost Racing Products is happy to announce our new line of shop toolboxes.

Inducing the GRP Elite Series Box

This stunning new design futures high-grade steel construction, power drawers and even remote locks!

Also available in 7 stunning colors. (Custom colors can be ordered)

Be sure to grab yours today!

t8uI6DI.jpg

Got any uhhhh, 1 1/8 wrenches in there?

spacer.png

Ok I should be done King Krunch spamming here eventually but need to ask, anyone know like for sure if 2013 KK was blue or purple. Cuz last time I saw it was when I was 13 and I didnt take pics of it back then. If you got some good shots, pls dm thxs!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

2 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

Got any uhhhh, 1 1/8 wrenches in there?

Ok I should be done King Krunch spamming here eventually but need to ask, anyone know like for sure if 2013 KK was blue or purple. Cuz last time I saw it was when I was 13 and I didnt take pics of it back then. If you got some good shots, pls dm thxs!

It was blue

12 hours ago, Double.D ッ said:

The 90's called, they want their truck back.

12 hours ago, AaronLurie said:

Thank you to Devin Doss for once again painting my truck. 
It's pretty much there, just some smaller details to touch on.

Thanks to @AaronLurie for piecing everything together and letting me use the same base as his truck.

Its a pleasure to share a metal shop chassis with both of yall. looks great guys i dig it alot

Picked this project back up after shelving it almost a year ago... Been in a Leafer mood lately, so I really wanted to finally finish one of few major trucks missing from the Leafer packs, the 1991 Snake Bite! Progress has been pretty good. I still hate the body and paint, but I don't have the ability to improve upon either one of them so I doubt they'll change. Anyway, I'm finally starting to like the way the truck looks!

9xIPtih.png

• Upvote 9