Show Your Projects Chapter 67

AaronLurie

Hello all!

This week i have made amazing progress on this Greensboro Coliseum i have been dying to show everyone! This project is going to be very lengthy so bear with me here.

- Center Pod and Stage Lights are from the Baltimore 2020 map that was uploaded by @AaronLurie 

- The megatron, and stands were handmade from scratch with a total of 7 hours combined.

Mg0K9jN.png

Jan 20th, 2022 - Added Tarp, Fixed speakers, Adjusted Coliseum Corners, Added dome and terrain floor, Entrance / Exit Tunnel Added.

Ct2R3FV.png

• Upvote 7

Its been a while since I have posted or said anything on here, lets see if this works, something I made in a few hours 3 nights ago, yes its 37.126, I originally made this just after the annoucnement last year of this truck but recently my laptop's hard drive took a dump on me so everything went with it, new laptop and made this, its been so long since I have posted anything, I dont even remember how to do this, if this works great if not Ill find another way https://www.mediafire.com/view/bypog80vuqqjinm/screenshot_3.png/file

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

After many weeks of trial and error, i believe i have finished with the alpha version of the 2018 rendition of Scooby Doo, driven by John Gordon in Tampa, FL. This once used truck is a Khloer chassis with a modified Scooby Doo body (missing ear, stretched and fitted). So far so good, and it is looking amazing.

w8ysomi.png

• Upvote 2