Show Your Projects Chapter 67

AaronLurie

1 hour ago, Tenacity Bethke (She/Her) said:
1 hour ago, Tenacity Bethke (She/Her) said:

screw the government, im not paying for netflix

Where did Netflix come into this I was just making a joke and u took it seriously lib gone wild but honestly I’m excited for captains curse 

Edited by MonsterJamThetourMaster
Idk

On 4/21/2022 at 5:51 PM, Modimus said:

I love stopping by this thread once in a while to see everyones great work.
This is my first model...ever...but it wasn't intended for RoR.
I just got into 3D printing and this model seemed easy to replicate with all of its triangles.
I remembered this forum and thought i'd post the model in here to see if anyone might want it.
It might look cool on the sidelines of a track. Yes, lots of work left to do.
spacer.png

I love it!

• Upvote 1

On 4/21/2022 at 8:51 PM, Modimus said:

I love stopping by this thread once in a while to see everyones great work.
This is my first model...ever...but it wasn't intended for RoR.
I just got into 3D printing and this model seemed easy to replicate with all of its triangles.
I remembered this forum and thought i'd post the model in here to see if anyone might want it.
It might look cool on the sidelines of a track. Yes, lots of work left to do.
spacer.png

I'd love to see them in game. I love the 90s and could use them for my shows,

Been awhile, don't have much "new" to share. Have started a closed beta with a group of smart people. One of the biggest changes was 4 Wheel Crazy. Its been nicely resized with a super short wheelbase and smaller body. Also got a new paint job, although that might not be as noticeable. This is the second truck to be moved over to diggerfans leafer n/b. Progress is being made!

h6T3OhB.png

Pv1iefl.png

At this point in the leafer pack process, the v4 Class 2 settings, those are pretty much done! I'm just moving everything over to the other node/beam now and making wheelbase adjustments.

Only other interesting change of late is a new body and new paint job on bearfoot racer which makes things look much better and more crisp.

S8eOmV7.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

On 5/9/2022 at 8:07 AM, Bluelight Designs said:

I Hate Hero WarsSonic beats Felix in Downloads

Those are now pending

No disrespect intended, we all started somewhere but You should try to make sure the trucks are actually in the thumbnail. Also as someone who pretty much STRICTLY does repaints I'd suggest filling out the paint a little more rather than just a flat paint fill with a logo slapped on the truck. Mr beast truck is moving in the right direction but it's still a bit bland. You're using good trucks and props, just try slowing down and focusing on ideas and paint quality rather than just rushing a pack together to post a bunch of content as fast as possible.

Personally, ROR is a hobby for me, perfection isn't something I strive for. To me, having fun and spending my time constructively are most important. Going for perfection is frustrating, (which is why big projects dissipate for me) but QUALITY is still important. Slow down and try to have an IDEA or concept when going into a paint. Try to have a design in mind. Also trucks with sponsorship ties still mostly  have names. (For example i made a truck called "K&N Power House", "Lucas Oil Crusader/Stabilizer", "FS1 Cleatus") That goes with the design and concept thing. Keep doing you're thing, feel free to ignore me...just trying to give a little constructive criticism.

Edited by Jon Cannon
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...