Show Your Projects Chapter 67

AaronLurie

On 6/27/2021 at 9:15 PM, Swegliner849 said:

Rambo and Pitbull look especially sharp. I would highly encourage you to finish them Mr. Marcello. 

On 7/13/2021 at 12:08 AM, Chazzymp said:

Excellent job on the Mid 2000's Destroyer shocks. 

14 hours ago, RORmadness said:

How bout another mega post from me?
A lot of the projects I've shared before have either been shelved or no progress has been made on them so they wont be shown for now.

First off, I decided to redo my Brutus/Team Scream Racesource pack, still very WIP but this is my main project as of right now. Top priority is a new Brutus paint which I started last night.

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=246&height=180

There are going to be plenty of different options to choose from, these are just the ones I have gotten to so far.

If Brutus wasn't my top priority it would be this right here, I am unsure if I showed this off yet but I am working on the first ever Mini Monster mod for rigs, very early stages as I have to make literally everything from scratch (any help would be appreciated!), this is going to be based on the new Stinger mini from The Metal Shop, I also have plans to add the other 2 new names coming with the new ones they are building. This project won't be done for a long time but I hope people will enjoy it when its done.

unknown.png?width=752&height=511 

I don't believe I have shown this off on the site yet, but here's Incinerator!

unknown.png?width=1042&height=585

I also have plans to do the Barthel chassis as well (only Incinerator will be on this chassis)

unknown.png?width=715&height=469

As for tracks I have started a large group of custom tracks, more info about them will be shared later on when I finish them all, but these are the first three.

unknown.png?width=1021&height=585

unknown.png?width=969&height=585

unknown.png?width=1019&height=585

i can possibly help with models if you need.

I hate making trucks

As most of you know, I am a huge Zack Garner fan. So I decided to make literally every variant of his truck, Wild Side. I have tried to make this the best truck I have ever made and I am very happy on how it is coming out.

While I was waiting for parts for WS, I decided to make Miss Over Bored. Really happy on how this came out too.

Hoping to make a few more independents to make a small Independent pack for XMT or any other Independent League.

Shoutout @Chazzympfor the Paint on WS, @Nathan H.for the OB paint and a lot of the props for both trucks and the amazing new Harpers,@Blake Thompsonfor the awesome shock setups, and @Karnage Gaming/ @Blake Thompson for the incab shots 

Screenshot_604.png
Screenshot_605.png
Screenshot_606.png

• Upvote 12