Sad Day :(

mdemko

Thought I would make a separate thread for this rather than post in the 'post your ride' thread, but it's a bittersweet day today. The danger ranger has been sold. Driving out to Arizona tomorrow to deliver it to it's new owner. Got 60K for it though. Hopefully the new owner will treat it well. Now for the hard part. What to do with the money. I have 3 options I'm really considering. 1) build another prerunner. 2) save or down payment on a TT. 3) start on making Bailout a reality.

Would like a little input on this. And no Ryan... I'm not going to buy you a truck :P

Thought I would make a separate thread for this rather than post in the 'post your ride' thread, but it's a bittersweet day today. The danger ranger has been sold. Driving out to Arizona tomorrow to deliver it to it's new owner. Got 60K for it though. Hopefully the new owner will treat it well. Now for the hard part. What to do with the money. I have 3 options I'm really considering. 1) build another prerunner. 2) save or down payment on a TT. 3) start on making Bailout a reality.

Would like a little input on this. And no Ryan... I'm not going to buy you a truck :P

Option 3 if you let me re-design it.......or give me a job. :P

Actually Ryan... That's why I've been buggin you to make the Texas offroad performance chassis for me. If I go with option 3, I want to run a clone or modified version of that chassis. I'll get with you on aim when I get home from work about a redesign of Bailout. No matter what our differences may be Ryan, I think your a good guy and you'll always have a job working for me. Now if only I could get in touch with David smith (which I've been trying to do for a while). Ryan or Adam, if y'all see this, send me a PM. I would like to talk to y'all about some general info on building a truck...

It will take a few years to even complete this truck. Im still a full time student in college, but I will start on the frame as soon as I talk to David Smith and Scott Stephens and when Ryan is done with the blueprints. Thanks go out to Casey who will be Designing the new skin. STill trying to decide if I want to run an 04 or 07+ chevy body.

It will take a few years to even complete this truck. Im still a full time student in college, but I will start on the frame as soon as I talk to David Smith and Scott Stephens and when Ryan is done with the blueprints. Thanks go out to Casey who will be Designing the new skin. STill trying to decide if I want to run an 04 or 07+ chevy body.

i say run a 1994 body, something unique, maybe even a 1985 chevy s10, that would be sweet! just suggesting :P

Hey Matt, just saying, and if my calculations are correct, 60K could get you about 17,143 Big Macs from Mickey D's. :lol: All kidding aside, a real life Bailout truck sounds awesome! Best of luck to ya, man. B)

if you want a body out of the ordinary go with a 1st gen dodge dakota (87-90) body i have never seen a MT use a body like that. jeep comanchee would be really original or even a cherrokee. other than my random oddball ideas id go with the 04 body i like that front end better