Show Your Projects Chapter 68

CMDeerfoot

2 minutes ago, MonsterJamThetourMaster said:

Why does a lot of ur trucks have political statements on them

if saigon shaker can slap a thin blue line on a primered body, i can raise awareness about an illegal invasion of indigenous land in northern minnesota by a canadian oil company on mine. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Ten said:

if saigon shaker can slap a thin blue line on a primered body, i can raise awareness about an illegal invasion of indigenous land in northern minnesota by a canadian oil company on mine. 

Okay but slapping things on trucks won’t do anything it’s cool that ur showing ur message and saying stuff I’m just trying to understand why ur doing it

1 minute ago, MonsterJamThetourMaster said:

Okay but slapping things on trucks won’t do anything it’s cool that ur showing ur message and saying stuff I’m just trying to understand why ur doing it

it does plenty.

Kinda went dark for awhile on this. Been working on completely re-doing the textures on all the trucks in the pack the last few weeks. I got fed up with managedmaterials (they look so bad in the recent rigs version) so I moved 95% of the textures into material files. It was worth it, but it took awhile. Also fixed up some bugs with some trucks. Actually extremely close to release! All 30 trucks are done, just need clean up a few more bugs and do some beta testing.

Anyway, y'all are here for pictures. I don't think I ever showed images of Liquidator so here is both 1988 and 1991 versions. The final 2 trucks which were built are in the back, Copenhagen/Skoal Crusher and Iron Eagle!

HnqTtdg.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8