Show Your Projects Chapter 68

CMDeerfoot

Heh, last time I posted here was in June 2021. Might as well give this place a few updates aswell, just with some screenshots including some trucks that will be in the next update. Trucks included are: Grave Digger #27, Barbarian 2014-2015, Blue Thunder 2013-2016, Monster Mutt Rottweiler 2014-2016, Northern Nightmare 2014-2019, FS1 Cleatus 2014-2016, El Diablo 2014-2016 Revamp, Big Bash League, Dirt Crew Dozer (& Horn Added To Dirt Crew), Son-Uva-Digger #2, VP Mad Scientist Revamp, Strait Jacket 2015, Monster Mutt Dalmation 2016-2020/2021-2022, Kamikaze (and alot of Throttle Monster trucks alongside that.)

Also just had to say, thank you for all the support Werewolf N/B has gotten since release. It seriously means alot to know people enjoy it.

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

11 minutes ago, Danny Werewolf said:

Heh, last time I posted here was in June 2021. Might as well give this place a few updates aswell, just with some screenshots including some trucks that will be in the next update. Trucks included are: Grave Digger #27, Barbarian 2014-2015, Blue Thunder 2013-2016, Monster Mutt Rottweiler 2014-2016, Northern Nightmare 2014-2019, FS1 Cleatus 2014-2016, El Diablo 2014-2016 Revamp, Big Bash League, Dirt Crew Dozer (& Horn Added To Dirt Crew), Son-Uva-Digger #2, VP Mad Scientist Revamp, Strait Jacket 2015, Monster Mutt Dalmation 2016-2020/2021-2022, Kamikaze (and alot of Throttle Monster trucks alongside that.)

Also just had to say, thank you for all the support Werewolf N/B has gotten since release. It seriously means alot to know people enjoy it.

Hide contents

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Hopefully, the trucks get a tougher driveshaft and chassis but otherwise good pack

1 hour ago, MonsterJamThetourMaster said:

Hopefully, the trucks get a tougher driveshaft and chassis but otherwise good pack

I won't be making the driveshaft tougher unless 100% necessary/accurate, aswell as most of the base parts for competitive-sakes. Nor do I want to try editing every single truck on the sheet to try strengthening the driveshafts. Also because it's very difficult to make driveshafts stronger with the way I had to make the driveshaft work unfortunately. I definitely think it'll last a full run just fine though.

Just felt like making that clear somewhere. Thank for the criticism though!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...