Suggestions Thread

Casey Graves

Yea the shocks need alot of work along with the tires. The rebound setting on the shocks right now will really send you flying over the big jumps as you guys know and the tires are like basketballs. After we run Vegas we are gonna take how ever long we need to get the physics right.

Hey I don't think its really about how the truck drives, but could you make the body paint files easier to edit. What I mean is that when you look at the file you are able to see where the body ends and where the backround begins. Look at the Bad News body. You can tell where the body ends, but the e3Bigfoot body doesn't show where the body ends. I don't now if anything can be done, but nothing has to be done either.

• 3 weeks later...

What crazyman said, the models are not gonna be changed until we remake all the parts for the trucks, its just something we are not looking into atm. IF your having fps issues also maybe its time to upgrade your pc, most of the stuff made even 5 years ago doesnt run anywhere near what is being made today and for the price you can buy some of the parts you wont regret it.